One Piece Chapter 967 Prediction/Discussion Thread

Prediction thread for Chapter 967!!
Here the rules from Bogard:

• For entry, you'd have to write Prediction at the top before starting your prediction
  • One-liners chapter predictions will be automatically disqualified, it must at least be 5sentences worth
  • Any edited or copied chapter predictions will be disqualified as well, so your prediction must be original
  • You must tag me everytime you make your prediction for me to consider it like @Bogard
  • Last day to drop a prediction will be tuesday, after that it'd not be considered
  • For one correct prediction in the chapter, you'd receive 1 point. If it reaches 5 or more, you'd receive 5 points
  • To receive your reward, you'd need to reach at least 12 points
  • The number of points will be reset to zero every 2 months
  • The length of the reward is set to 2months as well, but can be prolonged depending on your prediction score

And for the rewards, it'd look as follows

• Italic username like Bogard
  • Sparkles in username like staff members
  • Customable usertitle to edit the usual usertitle(member, well-known member, influential member,...)
  • A cropped winner userTag

Have fun

T

The Penguin

Well... I hope for this chapter a lettle Timeskip for the flashback, and it would be cool to see:

- ROCKS remnants plans like Big Mom making Tottoland or some other stuff, Kaido making his plans, Xaptain John, Ochoku and Silver Axe's appearences and plans/motivations, and Shiki.

- Oden and Roger traveling to some places like Gyojin Island, and some other new places.

- A bit of Wano stuff for Orochi and his plans/alliances.

- For the chapter ending I would love to see Oden and Roger returning to Wano (to later left and reach Laugh Tale next episode).

Prediction :

-The Roger Pirates decide to go searching for the Road Poneglyphs as Roger's health is beggining to really decline despite Crocus' treatments. Roger and Rayleigh want to go first at Whole Cake Island as they know that Xebec had one of the RP in his possession and that it was retrieved by Linlin after the battle of God Valley. However Inuarashi and Nekomamushi intervene in the conversation and reveal that they know there is another RP in their homeland of Zou much to Oden's surprise. Roger and Rayleigh agree to go there first.

- The Roger Pirates arrive at Zou where they quickly locate and read the RP. Roger is surprised to hear Zunisha's voice at one moment but before he can investigate further he is met by Pedro who asks him to join his crew. Roger gently declines, saying that Pedro is too young.

- The Roger Pirates arrive in Totto Land whose military power and influence is still growing under Linlin and Streusen's supervision. We see young Katakuri, Perospero, Oven, Daifuku, Compote and Cracker who are already very strong and growing in strength, we also see Smoothie as a child. Roger defies Linlin in a fight and the two battle while Oden and others like the minks or Shanks and Buggy infiltrate Big Mom's vault and find her Road Poneglyph here and make a copy of it. After that Roger and his crew leave.

- Oden and Toki talk about Wano and about Oden's past and parents, Oden wonders how his father is and what is the situation is in Wano, unawar that his father is dead and that Orochi became the Shogun by ruse.

- As the Oro Jackson sails for the third RP whose location is not mentionned yet Scobber notices another big ship with a dragon design and with the Beast Pirates' Jolly Roger.

Prediction:

• Chapter Title : Roger's Final Adventure/Journey.
  • We see a bit of Gan fall before they leave Skypiea.
  • Roger Pirates go to Fishman Island were Oden/Roger find and read the Poneglyph.
  • Roger Pirates go to Whole Cake Island were Roger steals a copy of Big Mom's Poneglyph and then Zou, then they set sail to Wano.
  • Flashback stop this episode (coming back later with Oden's death) and we see Luffy at the end.

First time doing this, i hope i'm making some sense, i'm not good in expressing myself more than this, i know it's little but this is the max that i can produce. :catcry:

@playa4321
Post automatically merged:

Was i supposed to tag you or @Bogard ? :wonderland:

Also this post will most likely automatically merge, so it's not an edit. :sabogood:

Prediction for Chapter 967

Chapter Titel: Rogerpirates Last Adventure

• Rogerpirates together with Oden arrive at fishmen island and have some speak with Neptune
  • The next visit is Zou where Roger and his crew hearing that they need 4 Red PN to find the last island.
  • Roger get the hint the of the red stones are under Big mom hands.
  • Rogerpirates to to sail to totland, but the Navy attack them under Garp, we see short clash with Garp vs Roger and Sengoku vs Rayleigh,Gabban and Oden
  • Scene switch to the Roger pirates who arrive at totland, they making plans to get the red PN
  • We see 23Years old Katakuri and 20years old Cracker, alongside with Perospero.
  • Katakuri,Cracker and Perospero are the sweet commanders of Big mom.
  • Big mom know that Roger trying to sail up in Whole cake island, she use her full force and try to defend her territory and the red PN
  • Roger and Big mom pirates clash each other, we can see Cracker trying to stop Oden but he get defeated very easily(get his scar)
  • Katakuri and Perospero try to stall Rayleigh and the other force fighting off Gabban and the other Roger pirates
  • Oden who is free run into Big mom who ask him who he are, both clashing while Oden showing the new advanced CoA which he learn from Roger, he and Big mom clashing equal
  • Roger arrive at the place and say to Oden to leave and search the Red PN, he himself starting to fight with Big mom
Chapter ends.

@Bogard

T

The Penguin

Prediction for Chapter 967

Chapter Titel: Rogerpirates Last Adventure

• Rogerpirates together with Oden arrive at fishmen island and have some speak with Neptune
  • The next visit is Zou where Roger and his crew hearing that they need 4 Red PN to find the last island.
  • Roger get the hint the of the red stones are under Big mom hands.
  • Rogerpirates to to sail to totland, but the Navy attack them under Garp, we see short clash with Garp vs Roger and Sengoku vs Rayleigh,Gabban and Oden
  • Scene switch to the Roger pirates who arrive at totland, they making plans to get the red PN
  • We see 23Years old Katakuri and 20years old Cracker, alongside with Perospero.
  • Katakuri,Cracker and Perospero are the sweet commanders of Big mom.
  • Big mom know that Roger trying to sail up in Whole cake island, she use her full force and try to defend her territory and the red PN
  • Roger and Big mom pirates clash each other, we can see Cracker trying to stop Oden but he get defeated very easily(get his scar)
  • Katakuri and Perospero try to stall Rayleigh and the other force fighting off Gabban and the other Roger pirates
  • Oden who is free run into Big mom who ask him who he are, both clashing while Oden showing the new advanced CoA which he learn from Roger, he and Big mom clashing equal
  • Roger arrive at the place and say to Oden to leave and search the Red PN, he himself starting to fight with Big mom
Chapter ends.

@Bogard
No. But good copypaste tho xDD