Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
One Piece - Chapter 967
Title: Roger's adventure

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

CHAPTER IS OUT ON
https://ww6.readonepiece.com/chapter/one-piece-chapter-967/

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the WG community!

Very nice chapter though I can't help but feel some disappointment that we didn't get infos on how Roger got his RP copy from Linlin, that we didn't see Kaido while Oden was still on WB and Roger's ship and got no more about Shiki.

I would be interested to know where the RP that WB gave to WB is.
I was really excited to see Roger confronting BM and then stealing her poneglyph, but he just skipped that...maybe at some point we're still going to see that.

It’s all makes sense now!!

If Roger could not turn the world upside it’s because he needs the ancient weapons. He could have Pluton from Tom but he would have to wait 10 years to have Poseidon and he only has one year left.

That is why Im-sama is targeting Shiraoshi and Vivi.
-Shiraoshi is Poseidon
-Vivi is the heir of Alabasta and therefore of Pluton.

So Roger made that show in Loguetown to create the biggest pirate era of the One Piece world. He was hoping for one them to reach Raftel (maybe his own son) and turn the world upside down with the ancient weapons.

So it also means that either the WG already has Uranus or that no one has it and no one know where it is.

From this we can speculate what the future role of the strawhat will be:

-Luffy gather a shit ton of allies and lead them against the GM
-Nami will be the one helping the crew reach Laugh tale
-Sanji will find All blue and I guess Uranus might be where all blue is
-Franky will restore Pluton and Noah
-Robin will read the poneglyph and reveal the true story to the world. She also help Nami to reach Raftel
-Jinbe will be the helmsman that lead Pluton
-Chopper will find a cure to whatever disease Luffy will get

I do not see yet what Zoro, Usopp and Brook role will be yet. But I guess it will as important as the others.:zorothink::zorothink:

Amazing chapter
So it seems like roger did steal the poneglyph from linlin and didn;t have a confrontation with her.
Man shanks is a real g staying behind for buggy
Young franky met oden holy shit ( tho oden didnt say his name when he met him i think)
Its to fucking good to see old characters like Tom, kokoro, netpune, young madam shirley.
Notice we have seen everyone of the scabbards other then denjiro in this flashback, i hope oda will show him to us soon,
Loved seeing fishmah island, Zou (i am glad we got to see the older dukes before inu/neko), Wano from back in the days. And it seems like orchi might have already started making the factories then.
Man that last panel is fucking amazing the tears in this eyes knowing he accomplished his journey was beaitufl

Last edited:
It’s all makes sense now!!

If Roger could not turn the world upside it’s because he needs the ancient weapons. He could have Pluton from Tom but he would have to wait 10 years to have Poseidon and he only has one year left.

That is why Im-sama is targeting Shiraoshi and Vivi.
-Shiraoshi is Poseidon
-Vivi is the heir of Alabasta and therefore of Pluton.

So Roger made that show in Loguetown to create the biggest pirate era of the One Piece world. He was hoping for one them to reach Raftel (maybe his own son) and turn the world upside down with the ancient weapons.

So it also means that either the WG already has Uranus or that no one has it and no one know where it is.

From this we can speculate what the future role of the strawhat will be:

-Luffy gather a shit ton of allies and lead them against the GM
-Nami will be the one helping the crew reach Laugh tale
-Sanji will find All blue and I guess Uranus might be where all blue is
-Franky will restore Pluton and Noah
-Robin will read the poneglyph and reveal the true story to the world. She also help Nami to reach Raftel
-Jinbe will be the helmsman that lead Pluton
-Chopper will find a cure to whatever disease Luffy will get

I do not see yet what Zoro, Usopp and Brook role will be yet. But I guess it will as important as the others.:zorothink::zorothink:
Zoro's role will be as it always has been. To fight the 2nd strongest guy and protect the crew when the captain isn't there.

Ussop will be the sniper

Brook will play good music throughout the journey lol
Post automatically merged:

Shame on you Neptune. You didn't learn shit after 26 years ruling a kingdom lol:

Yeah he's a pretty shit King.

There wasn't a RP on Fishman Island, the Poneglyph here instead revealed that Poseidon is a mermaid instead of a simple weapon or ship like Pluton.
No he steal RP from linlin but he take poneglyph from WB that tell him the location of another RP
I think it's like this. Roger asks Oden and Inu/Neko the color of their country's poneglyph. and they both say red. Then he add that he has LinLin's RP. With this the three confirmed ones are Zou, Wano and WCI RP.

So it 's either WB's stone talks about FI RP, or the one at FI isn't RP and WB's stone shows the location of fourth one which we never saw in this chapter.

Amazing chapter especially with that panel of Roger laughing i'm thankful someone translated!

so I'm guessing the message of Marco is trying to deliver is either clue to the location 4th RP or could be BB also has it since he currently has WB territories.. it's kinda suck Roger adventure is little bit rush now i can see the ending in 5 years if we have a pace like this coming true :pepehands: was also amazed how Franky met Oden in the past but i doubt he knows that WAS Oden he probably thinks some random dude with a kimono lol.

So Oden also know something wrong going on in Wano but he knows if he stays he has alot of shit to clean up but that also gives Orochi alot of time to grow in power and get Kaido's help..

Finally, we learned that Shanks and Buggy didn't go to Laugh Tale also Neko and Inu for staying with Toki in Wano... Shanks is a bro for staying with Buggy lol

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
One Piece - Chapter 967
Title: Roger's adventure

CHAPTER IS OUT ON
https://ww6.readonepiece.com/chapter/one-piece-chapter-967/

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the WG community!
Man, you're really the hero we don't deserve. Thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.