Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 968 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 968 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

Roger talking to Rayleigh:
- looks like we were too early
- i wonder who will find the One Piece next?
- my son, of course!
- you don't have one
- it's not too late to make one yet!
Post automatically merged:

From Vegapank:
-Roger came too early to laugh tale
-Roger said must be my son the one who find ONE PIECE
-Farewell to Oden

D

Deleted member 83

Spoilers:
-Kaido’s silhouette appeared at the end of the chapter
In case you got that from TalkOP, that’s NOT what they meant, ignore this if you have a different source.

Oden: Toki...!!
Toki: It’s alright Oden-san, my wound is healed!!
Oden:—You were hit by an arrow....!!
You did a great job.....protecting our kids!!
It must’ve hurt......!!!
Toki: Wait Oden-san, if you get angry for things like this...we’ll suffer from enemies’ attack again
Oden: things like this...?!
Toki, you haven’t heard about my “old tales” have you....

Orochi: Wait!! Oden-sa...Oden!!! Think carefully!! Kaidou won’t stay still if you cut me down!! Think about what’ll happen to this country!!
Oden: I will, after I cut you down
Orochi: oh right, this guy is crazy!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gol D. Roger breaks up Roger's Pirates, thanks one more time to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Roger: "Then I'll say it! I've made my resolve!"
Roger: "I hereby disband the Roger Pirates!"
Crew: Guwaaa!
Crew: [Crying sounds]

Oden as Narrator: The man known as "Dark King," the most veteran member of the crew, Rayleigh - upon leaving him with some sort of final words, Roger deboarded the ship.
Oden as Narrator: He took with him a powerful medicine given to him by the ship's doctor, Crocus. Although his illness was already in its final stages.
Oden as Narrator: It was a man's farewell. No one shed a tear. The crew of the Pirate King would never do something like crying.

Cover

D

Deleted member 83

Roger: "Then I'll say it! I've made my resolve!"
Roger: "I hereby disband the Roger Pirates!"
Crew: Guwaaa!
Crew: [Crying sounds]
This part should be said by (one of) his crew members, saying that they’re ready to hear whatever announcement he got
Oden as Narrator: He took with him a powerful medicine given to him by the ship's doctor, Crocus.
many, not powerful

I think I’ve figured it out, someone’s google translating the translations of the spoiler pics posted by TalkOP, and it sometimes include their comments and were structured differently, which of course couldn’t be convey through machines, resulting in mistranslations.

This one just said: “Akatarou (cut off) to Roger, who had returned from Laugh Tale”
The second part of the incorrect translation is from this pic, which is Oden’s narration.

From Sandman.
BTW, here is my small summary about this chapter.

- World Government calls Gold Roger, not Gol D Roger in order to hide his D name.

- According to Sea Kings, their King will be born soon and another King
will also be born in the sea far away.The former will be born in 10 years, implying Shirahoshi.
Sea Kings and whales have been looking forward to seeing the two Kings meeting AGAIN.

- Oden is eager to open Wano country before "Joy Boy" appears.

- Oden is surprised to see Momo being polite. On the other hand, Kinemon and Co. welcome him harshly. lol
ex. "Welcome back home, you idiot!"

- Kiku says he is not sad about Izou not returning to Wano to hear he is fine on WB ship.

- When Oden returns, Denjiro is not around because of him being busy lending or borrowing money in Wano.

- During Oden's absence, Kinemon and Co, got angry and rushed to Orochi castle to hear the news that Orochi executed a man with his family because he declined working in a weapon factory under bad conditions.

Kaido's subordinate were sent to Oden's castle to kill Momo and ended up hurting Toki. Luckily, Inuarashi and Kawamatsu prevented their plan.

Full Summary from Reddit
In the beginning, Oden narrates that after Roger returned from Laugh Tale, Akataro (Shanks) asked him a question and then cried terribly. No specifics on what that question is, but it may be related to how Roger was born too early or his inevitable death.

Interesting note is that Roger now understands why he had to go by 'Gold Roger' rather than Gol D. Roger (this is the part where he laughs while Rayleigh reads the newspaper about how he became the Pirate King).

It looks like Roger disbanded his crew, not only because he's going to die soon, but also because other pirate crews (and Marines?) began targeting them, thinking they had great treasure. They're definitely not a threat; I think Roger just thought it was the right time to say goodbye.

Aww, Roger kindly reminds his crew to drop off Oden at Wano after they drop him off at a "place with no Marines." He also mentions he plans on meeting Whitebeard and asks Oden if Izo plans on returning to Wano, too. It looks like Izo is a part of Whitebeard's family, though haha since he's not going back.

Oden has also learned something very valuable like Roger. He knows now why Wano has been isolated for so long, but no specific reason is given ("There's a reason why Wano is isolated!"). But until the day Joy Boy someday reappears, they must open Wano's borders! This must be the answer Oden learned at Laugh Tale. Very fascinating. Again, no specifics.

Tragically, Oden narrates he was convinced he was not going to die. So when he parted ways with the crew, he laughed instead because they were going to meet again someday

Very cute reunion with Toki, Momonosuke, and Hiyori ♡ Haha the Scabbards are still bitter towards Oden, but the reception at Kuri is surprisingly good, thanks to Toki's hard work and dedication in his absence. Right after she recovered from her illness, she helped people in the town, never gloated that she was the Daimyo's wife, and told everyone the stories about Oden's adventure. Toki, Wife of the Year.

Kiku readily accepts that Izo won't be coming back anytime soon and confirmation about Ashura Doji and Denjiro's current locations. Ashura went off to control the bandits running wild in the area while Denjiro is going around Wano lending money (probably to those who need it). This explains their absence a year before.

Orochi confirmed to have succeeded Sukiyaki as Shogun. Oden is confused as he never thought of Orochi as his younger brother, contrary to what Orochi said, and he already knew Orochi was from the Kurozumi clan. Also mentions of weapon making factories and how men from villages and towns are being dragged there to work.

Orochi gets away with all this (and remains Shogun) because of a pirate named Kaido. There's something the Scabbards are not telling Oden, and Toki suddenly tells Kinemon not to say anything, but Oden demands to hear it. Raizo takes Momonosuke and Hiyori out of the room, and Kinemon reveals that about half a year ago, a man who refused to work at one of the weapons factories was executed alongside his family.

This was the last straw for the Scabbards, who charged into the Flower Capital to confront Orochi, but from behind and at the same time, Orochi had Kaido send his subordinates to Kuri. They attacked the castle to kill Momonosuke (Oden's heir), but Kawamatsu and Inuarashi, who had stayed behind to protect them, fended them off (such badasses).

The defense was successful, but Toki was injured when she threw herself in front of an arrow to protect her children (not specified if Momonosuke) in the final assault. Of course, Kinemon can't apologize enough for what happened, and Oden is distressed. A clarification from the leaks, but it's Oden who says, "Something like this? Toki, have you never heard of my 'old stories'?" Edit: Sorry, I think it's specified Toki protected Momonosuke. Oden says she did well protecting their child (not "children") so it sounds like she took an arrow meant for Momo. Sorry about that!

Cue Oden rampaging in the Flower Capital solo. So cool. The coward Orochi tries to use the Kaido card, telling Oden to think of what will happen to this country if Orochi dies and Kaido is pissed. Oden: "I'll do that after slashing you." Orochi thinks, "That's right, this guy was a crazy bastard!"

*Important note: Oden declares that he knows now how Orochi thinks/acts (he's very devious and sly) so the possibility of Orochi tricking and trapping Oden (so he is executed) seems pretty low to me. I definitely think something else happens to Oden (it may have to do with him protecting his family, the Scabbards, and/or Kuni).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.