Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

Lol you say it as roger gave ace only on choice?!

But cuz Ace is weak he keeps he got effected negatively .
I am talking of how Roger viewed about his child. He wanted his child to fullfill his legacy. My opinion on roger is on parental view and he failed there as a father. He kinda put unwanted expectation or legacy that Ace was not even bothered or interested.
Whitebeard and Shanks were different people they let people make destiny. He could have stopped Ace from hunting blackbeard but he know Ace better. Traitor is unacceptable in wb.someway WB was better parent even though they were not blood related.

Lemme just interject real quick fellas, roger was dead well before he could've pushed for ace to be the Pirate King or his successor so the only pressure wasn't Rogers, ace was just 2 much of a pussie boy for his dad's big Boi boots

Roger really wanted to start an era of pirates as he couldn't fully explore what was already there in the Laughtale...Him placing all his treasures along with the main thing which was there so that some one from future is inspired to find it is a clever idea..

Many wouldn't have been inspired to go to Laughtale had Roger told the world that they would know about hidden history and truths of the world

H

Homelander

It was Ace himself who made it a burden to himself Ace was stupid

First every being natural desire is to create an offspring its instictive also wishing a child even if he is dying is not a bad thing if he can support him he gave him to Garp a marine he could also entrust him to one of his crewmates but gave him to marine whic was the best way to protect and raise him

Ace himself had a complex about Roger thats all he is too hot headed too naive to stupid Roger gave Ace a life it was Ace decisions that got him there Roger wished his son would find it doesnt mean he forced him to anything
Firstly Ace still has to live with stigma he is pirate king son. He even had to hide his name from WG.

I was talking of burden he had to carry like family legacy and Rogers past. It caught upto Ace and he was captured by Govt.

Its natural that Ace soon despised and became hot headed all the thing he had heard of his father from various source.

I am talking of how Roger viewed about his child. He wanted his child to fullfill his legacy. My opinion on roger is on parental view and he failed there as a father. He kinda put unwanted expectation or legacy that Ace was not even bothered or interested.
What's wrong with this ?!

It's like Doctor/teacher etc want his son to be as him or better than his father.
This something normal !!

Roger didn't insist that Ace should follow him
He didn't even give him any massage that he has to follow his father ?!

And who say that Ace didn't have interest in one piece ?! His dream is to make WB PK who find OP
?!

So nothing here to blame roger .

H

Homelander

That makes Ace an even more tragic character since he was born because his father wanted him above all to fullfill a prophecy/destinity
He was born of selfish desire. You are correct. I am only criticizing roger as father never thought kind of future Ace will have to live with.
Post automatically merged:

What's wrong with this ?!

It's like Doctor/teacher etc want his son to be as him or better than his father.
This something normal !!

Roger didn't insist that Ace should follow him
He didn't even give him any massage that he has to follow his father ?!

And who say that Ace didn't have interest in one piece ?! His dream is to make WB PK who find OP
?!

So nothing here to blame roger .
I never said insisted lol. Its legacy burden he has put on Ace. Imagine the boy learns he is son of infamous pirate and his mother died of child birth.

The child hear all bad stuff his father did. It can turn person crazy.

I wanna quote "legacy burden" this is where roger failed to think . He hoped his son will yatake his legacy not knowing the risk he is putting with that govt will hunt his child and wife forever. Oda has timely shown this Cricket dealing with his legacy he believed his ancestor was not liar . He took the choice and pain .

I am not saying just about roger. Oda has shown cleverly shown how descendent are forced to reap what their ancestor did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chapter 968: Oden´s Farewell
Roger sails back to Fishman Island to further question shyarly about the prophecy
Shyarly talks with Roger about the inherited will including the prophecy.
Roger realises that his legacy has to get passed on, and talks to Rayleigh about making a son.
The Roger Pirates held a Party one last time with oden before parting ways.
Whitebeard and Roger meet and Oden says goodbye to Roger.
Oden talks to Whitebeard about the One Piece and Whitbeard listens, but cant believe it. They talk in the captains cabin, no one can hear them.
Back in Wano Oden sees the damage that was left behind and the factories built by Orochi.
Toki greets Oden and tells him that she is pregnant with a 3rd child.
Toki proceeds to talk about her past, about her civilization 800 years ago, but they suddenly got interrupted by the Retainers of Oden.
Kinemon seeks for Oden´s Help in order to defeat Orochis new ally who is rumoured to be a strong dragon.
Oden gathers all his retainers together and they proceed to walk to the castle where Orochi is living now (Walk to Orochis castle, double page spread)
Last Page: Orochi and his Retainers get ambushed by a big Silhouette (assuming its Kaidou)
Oden draws his swords and clashes with Kaidous club, in order to protect his unconscious retainer kanjuro.
Chapter ends with Kaidou looking down at oden, while transforming into a dragon.
Oden says that no one that has hurt his nakama made it out alive.
Ch 968 end
No break next week

I'm not sure if this is legit btw.
Wait toki preggy again? I wonder who is the father lol...:myman::believe:

Status
Not open for further replies.