Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't STEAL. He swindles. Do you understand the difference? Kyoshiro's title is money changer.

The witching hour moon boy is a ninja, who sneaks around. Denjiro is someone who is very competent at managing money and trading.

As an aside, I also love this comparison. In one he's training to protect Oden. In the other to protect Orochi, and calls himself his dog.

Everybody understands the difference, so cool down. I didn't say he STEALS as we know him (at least directly, because that guy ended up with less money than he should have received). I said he's introduced as a scammer, that currently in the flashback he's borrowing money for Kuri (in absence of a better translation), and I'm saying that it makes sense for him to become Wano's Robin Hood according to what we know so far.

P.D.: you don't need to post the panels. I know them very well. Just saying so you can save some time.

Last edited:
Everybody understands the difference, so cool down. I didn't say he STEALS as we know him (at least directly, because that guy ended up with less money than he should have received). I said he's introduced as a scammer, that currently in the flashback he's borrowing money for Kuri (in absence of a better translation), and I'm saying that it makes sense for him to become Wano's Robin Hood according to what we know so far.

P.D.: you don't need to post the panels. I know them very well. Just saying so you can save some time.
Dude, he was handling the 9 scabbards economics and became their teacher. He was an educated person.

Anytime Oden mentioned money, he was butting in. He is more than just a "scammer". He is an expert at handling money.

Money changers were the equivalent of banks in the day. Kyoshiro is managing the Kurozomi's money, just like Denjiro was managing Oden's money.

Well in the world of one piece every thing is possible , sure Kyoshiro doesnt look as old as he should be if he was Denjiora , but could be a disguise, he could have a DF , that helps him do it too. The witching hour boy might just be an another identity of him , thinking a bout it Hyori seemed at least to know who is the witching hour boy , and we for sure know that she has a relation to Kyoshiro , being cut by one who handled Zoro with ease , and not dying , make it clear it was on purpose . who knows Hyori might never met him before since he was not there as Toki came and as Roger return . he is for sure very cunning person anyway, he could just protected her that way because he had to, he might as well be gathering the money to use it when Momo comes back .

Status
Not open for further replies.