Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

Sonething is not clear so shirley predicted wano gate will open after 20 years. So oden will have to wait for the one.

Roger believes it might be his descendent since he will be gone. Looks like your son didnt like you Roger big L for you.
Post automatically merged:

I am mistaken Roger still has that egg in oro jackson.

So is the egg an ancient weapon or something ?

Sonething is not clear so shirley predicted wano gate will open after 20 years. So oden will have to wait for the one.

Roger believes it might be his descendent since he will be gone. Looks like your son didnt like you Roger big L for you.
Post automatically merged:

I am mistaken Roger still has that egg in oro jackson.

So is the egg an ancient weapon or something ?
If One Piece was a typical Shonen, Luffy would be his descendant

So much for Roger being a good guy.
He chose to make a child, while fully knowing his lifespan will be over in less than a year, thus the child will grow up without a father.
What's worse, his child will only be treated badly knowing how Roger is being viewed as legendary criminal.

But forget it
"Let's make a child so that he can go to Raftel!!1 Who cares if I died just some months later before he is even born!!"

So much for Roger being a good guy.
He chose to make a child, while fully knowing his lifespan will be over in less than a year, thus the child will grow up without a father.
What's worse, his child will only be treated badly knowing how Roger is being viewed as legendary criminal.

But forget it
"Let's make a child so that he can go to Raftel!!1 Who cares if I died just some months later before he is even born!!"
and the only reason he choose rouge is because she is another D and he wanted his son to have a better bloodline, not because he loved her

Are you fucking kidding me? Break next week again after all the breaks with we already take. I expect it but no wonder why people in this days losing more interesting to One piece.

In my opinion I hope Oda is very well and healty, the among of breaks in the last time and only 3 chapters in raw, it kinda let me ask if Oda is fine right now...

Lol, given Roger's a lot like Luffy, it makes sense he'd look for a partner through such crude motivations. Though I'd like to believe he genuinely fell in love with Rouge after some time together. It's basically the set up of a romantic comedy.
Sorry to put it bluntly but you’re wrong. Luffy would never go out of his way to have a child to “pass on his legacy” or to fulfill a prophecy or whatever it is Roger is doing. Luffy is not that type of person. Instead he would find a kid with big dreams and a love for adventure like himself and pass on the strawhat and subsequently his will.

Luffy would never explicitly desire for his descendant to become pirate king/being like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.