Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

Also kyou shiro and denjiro has same same script . I read from artur kyoushiro and denjiro when written have same katana script.

Even Anime probably thought its him (probably they mistaken it but its possible they mistaken kyoushiro as an ally).

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
For those who don't like the second King being Luffy, to be fair, another possibility could be Vivi, especially since she was also born far away, and they did meet during the reverie.

It could also explain why both Shirahoshi and her are one of Imu's targets in the reverie, with Imu knowing this
Vivi has nothing special linked to her like in case of shirahoshi and Luffy.

But your argument is still plausible

Worst

Custom title
I know but it looks like its him. I feel kaidos main strength is in onigashima plus he has big mom as ally. Its super tough to beat them .
Not rly since they won't stay allied for long
But this is the land of swordsmen Zoro need some strong Samurai to fight before King , Kyoshiro is the one and the alliance also need someone strong (Denjiro who is 99.999% the witching hour boy) we also know that the witching hour boy Stelas from Rich people while Kyoshiro being the leader of Yakuza could do that way more easily and no one would question him...

Bogard

You can't win
Status
Not open for further replies.