Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 971: Sentenced to Boil

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shura

For starters, chapter is great whatever other people say....

Shinobu grown as a character for me......

Contrary to what I thought before, Oden is not so naive...he just felt that he left with no options...he tried to bear everything by himself......

Orochi and Kaido pair is solid in this chapter.....

Toki smiling irrespective of Oden getting boiled baffles me.....

Wondering whether Yasu, Hyogoro or any other daimyo tries to rescue the Oden and co in next chapters......

Now people get to know the truth, I am wondering how the people in flower capital in the current timeline still despises Oden family?...

Anyways chapter is 3.75/5 for me

B
Oden is just an idiot of such magnitude it hurts to read...dunno what Oda is going for here but it doesnt work
Speak for yourself. A lot of people found it very emotional including me.

I love Oden. He was always strong but in his youth, he was reckless, all he cared about was leaving Wano

But in his final moments he gave everything to save Wano and its people

His development as a character has been on point. I love every bit of it.

Oden is the GOAT!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
magine what Zoro is if he have to surpass him (at least that was what Zorofans were saying untill a couple of chapter ago lol)
I may hate Oden....but Zoro has no chance.
Post automatically merged:

genius or not....being kind leads to downfall occasionally.....
Well tbh Sanji didnt have much of choice. The SHs had no chance to defeat the Meme pirates. However Oden couldve defeated Kaido 5 years ago.

About Oden and the 5 years is debatable and I have my own opinion about it(Oden should make a plan b/c if Kaido and Orochi would break the deal)
But at least for the whole situation, he couldn´t really do anything 5 years ago, as with his character he couldn´t let all these people die their. So he make the plan, overall the whole chapter was very emotinonal and seeing how he try to save his retainers are even more sad.
With the panel I can´t imagine that one of the retainers beeing a traitor but we will see later.

Overall great chapter in whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.