Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 972: I’m Oden and I was Born to Boil

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B
In One Piece chapter 937 colour page, Oda foreshadowed Zoro getting Enma and Oden's death

The kanji says "Enma". And "972 and RIP"

Oda knew no one would predict these, so this is what he has to say to his readers

In that same colour page, it says "L" and "Pac u"

Oda is flexin right now

Last edited by a moderator:
OOODDDEEEENNNNN-SAAAMMMAAAAA:josad::josad::josad:

I wonder why Oden gave his swords to his children if none of the said swords play a role in open Wano’s borders:hope::quest:

Apparently, Oden’s soul will lives on but we know that Oden is not Joy Boy reincarnated. So if Luffy is Joy Boy reincarnated or the one inherited his will/soul he is not Oden’s soul bearer so I wonder who inherited Oden will/soul:bamathink::bamathink:

As I said it was the main characterS so no Kaido will not fall in a 1v1 with Luffy and this basically settle that Zoro will be a part of the Kaido fight :youcraz::youcraz:

The flashback is not over, we will just switch to Toki POV imo:watchout::watchout:

So we’ve reached what appears to be the end of this flashback and Toki is still useless af. I didn’t think females in OP could get worse after the mess that was Big Meme but clearly I have been proven wrong. I have no idea what she sees in Oden, I have no idea how or why they fell in love and I don’t care that she’s finally showing a hint of emotion beyond ‘fufufu Oden san teehee~’. Truly an incredible feat to make a time-travelling, prophecy making woman uninteresting and stale. I’ve never seen anything quite like this in my life.

Great chapter, nice to see Oden go out like that, despite his naivety I really enjoyed his character in this flashback. Looks like we're heading back to the present, was hoping we'd get some hint at who the traitor was, but it seems like we can at least eliminate all the Scabbards and Shinobu. Not sure who it could be, Carrot? Tama? Tenguyama? Law? My inkling was originally Kanjuro, but after this flashback I'm really not sure. I hope the present timeline gives some answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.