Spoiler One Piece Chapter 973 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 973 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 973 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 973 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

973話 光月の一族

モモや侍達を未来へ飛ばしその後息絶えるトキ

侍達が死んだ証拠が見つからず恐れるオロチ

傳ジローは正体を隠すため見た目を変え狂死郎と名乗り子分を作り
自分を押し殺してオロチにつきヒョウ五郎親分にとって代わる侠客に

一方で丑三つ小僧として蔵の金を盗んでもいた

その後河松とはぐれ都に紛れ込んだ日和を発見し正体を明かし
決戦の瞬間まで自分の正体は味方にも言わないでくれと頼み
河松に代わって守るため小紫と名乗って生活させることに

Source: 5ch

Last edited:
973話 光月の一族

モモや侍達を未来へ飛ばしその後息絶えるトキ

侍達が死んだ証拠が見つからず恐れるオロチ

傳ジローは正体を隠すため見た目を変え狂死郎と名乗り子分を作り
自分を押し殺してオロチにつきヒョウ五郎親分にとって代わる侠客に

一方で丑三つ小僧として蔵の金を盗んでもいた

その後河松とはぐれ都に紛れ込んだ日和を発見し正体を明かし
決戦の瞬間まで自分の正体は味方にも言わないでくれと頼み
河松に代わって守るため小紫と名乗って生活させることに

Source: 5ch
Chapter 973 - The Kozuki Family

We see Toki take her last breathe after sending Momo and the Samurai to the future.
Orochi is enraged because he cannot find proof that the Samurai are dead.
In order to conceal his identity, Denjiro changed his appearance, adopting the name "Kyoshiro" and makes underlings.
He completely kills his identity and sticks by Orochi's side taking up Hyougoro's role in the Capital as chivalrous mafia boss. On the other hand, he also acts as the the witching hour boy stealing money from the warehouse.

After that, he discovers Hiyori who had been separated from Kawamatsu and was lost in the town and then reveals his identity to her.
He implores Hiyori to not reveal his identity to even his allies until the very moment the battle starts. He then asks Hiyori to adopt the name Komurasaki and live as such in order to protect her.

Hiyori: Are you really Denjiro?!
Kyoushiro: Yes I speak the truth, Hiyori~sama.
Kyoushiro: So that's what happened...Kawamatsu was...
Kyoushiro: This face that has been possessed/taken over by the demon known as "Rage", I'm sure even Kinemon and the others won't be able to recognize it...!!! That is very convenient.
Kyoushiro: Until the very start of the battle that will take place some when, I implore you to not divulge any details about my identity to anyone, even if those people happened to be our allies.
Kyoushiro: From today onwards, I will protect you in place of Kwamatsu. Please take up the name of "Komuraski" from now on.

Orochi: Are you really a resident of the capital?
Orochi: So you're from the Kyoushiro Family? Your reputation precedes you. Will you try to protect me then?
Kyoushiro: It'd be an honor to serve you, general Orochi.
Kyoushiro: Money, Women, Soldiers...I'll act such that any and everything you need will be at your footstep
Orochi: *Muhaha*
Random 1: What an accomplishment!, who the hell is that dude!
Random 2: Such resourcefulness! He's also very capable.

Kaidou: The dream that I was forced to speak about...To think it was this young...
Momonosuke: *Waaaaa* Fatheeeer!!!
Kaidou: To think that was Oden's son....Burn along with the castle and die...
Toki: All of you, come here!
Kinemon: To the future?!!!

Last edited:
- The chapter starts with a flashback to them on Roger's ship with Oden holding Momo up as they return from Skypiea. - We also have a scene where Oden listens to Hiyori playing her instruments - We also see Inu and Neko yelling at each other and getting caught. - Ashura and Denjiro stay to hold back the enemy as the rest run on. - We see shadows of King standing outside as the castle burns. - Kaido busts in and chokes Momo. There is a whole page of him choking Momo out while holding him from the edge of a the castle. He then seems to take pity or think it's not worth it cause he flies off. - Anyway, Kin'emon busts in right after and they skip over the part where they get sent to the future. - Next we see Kawamatsu jumping out the window and swimming with Hiyori. - And then we get Toki escaping to the village to deliver the prophesy. She takes a horse. We get a sequence of Toki remembering Oden as she gives her last words. She does not die on panel. It pans up to the moon and we hear a sfx it seems. - Denjiro is both the witching hour boy and Kyoshiro. After Kawamatsu loses Hiyori she turns up at Kyoshiro's doorstep. He bows to her. Then they come up with a plan, I think the chapter ends with her becoming Oiran. Flashing forwards to the future.

B.D.A discord server.

Full Summary @PuckTheGreat @EtenBoby

973話 『光月の一族』
扉絵: ゴッティが軍艦に砲撃して反撃

場面はおでんがロジャー海賊団と空島から青海へ降りる頃。
タコバルーン上でモモの助を高い高いするおでん。
こんな高い空から見ても見渡せないのが世界というものだと
モモの助や日和に告げる。好みの女のタイプを聞いたり、
人間をちくわだと思って斬れとモモの助に教育する。
そんな姿にレイリーやシャンクスがツッコミを入れるw

ワノ国に帰還したおでん。ゾウとワノ国は歴史的に
固い絆で結ばれており、いざという時はゾウを目指せと家臣に語る。
日和が琵琶を弾いていると、おでんはその曲が好きだと笑顔を見せる。
日和によると曲の名は「つきひめ」。おれの葬式で弾いてくれと
笑いながら頼むおでんだが、日和はショックを受けて
ずっと泣き続ける。冗談だったと慌てて弁解するおでん

おでん処刑後、オロチやカイドウの配下から必死に
逃走する赤鞘たち。丸腰だったが、シノブのおかげで
武器を手に取ることができた。シノブは錦えもんに、
自分も光月の家臣でいいのだろうかと問いかける。
錦えもんは、我ら全員押しかけ家臣、お前の心ひとつだと答え、
シノブは感涙する

イヌアラシとネコマムシは喧嘩中。イヌアラシは
「お前がおでん様を殺したようなものだ、単細胞ネコ!」と罵り、
ネコマムシは「敵を思いやる不忠者が!カイドウのいう
スパイはお前じゃないか」と罵り合う。
背後からナンバーズがシルエットで出現し、
イヌネコの巨体が片手でつまみあげられてしまう。
「何だありゃ…!」と焦る河松。追手が多すぎるので、
傅ジローとアシュラが足止めを買って出ることに

カイドウがおでん城に到着し、モモの助を掴んで
城の天守閣から投げ落とそうとする。
「お前の父はバカ殿だ…光月家はお前が死んで終わりだな」と
言い放つカイドウ。モモの助はトキの言葉を思い出しながら、
「父上は偉大な武士で、拙者はいつかこの国を背負って立つ男でござる!!」
と涙を堪えながら強がる

「言わされた夢…ここまで幼いとは…」と呆れるカイドウ。
「父上〜!!」と涙腺が崩壊して泣き叫ぶモモの助を見て、
カイドウはモモの助を投げ落とすことを止め、畳に放り投げる。
興が削がれた様子のカイドウは、「あれがおでんの息子とは…
城とともに燃えてしまえ」と、ため息をつきながら龍形態で城を立ち去る

城へ到着した赤鞘たちへ、トキは「みんなここへ来て。
話があるの」と呼びかける。未来へ飛ばすつもりだというトキ。

日和を抱えて水路から脱出する河松。顔を隠し、
城から単騎で脱出するトキ。炎上するおでん城を遠目に見て、
「夜が来る…いつもの夜と違う」と恐怖する町民。
「光月家を、おでん様を信じ抜けなかった我々に天罰が下るのさ。
明けることのない永遠の夜が始まるんだ…」と古老がつぶやく

トキはおでんとの会話を回想。
「お前『も』800年の昔から探しに来たんじゃないのか?
世界がひっくり返る日を…ならば20年先の未来へ飛べ!!お前の望む…」
と言いかけるおでんの口を手で塞ぐトキ。
ひどいこと言われたから夕飯なしだと怒るトキ

現在軸のトキへ。(おでんさん…私は過去から逃げてきた…
未来へ飛べば誰かがやってくれるって思ってた…!!)と思いつつ、
博羅町の鳥居から、炎上するおでん城へ向けて不思議な言葉を紡ぎはじめる

「月は夜明けを知らぬ君 叶わばその一念は
二十年(はたとせ)を編む月夜に九つの影を落とし
まばゆき夜明けを知る君と成る」

途中でカイドウの手下に銃撃されて倒れるトキ

場面は都のオロチへ。既にグラグラに沸騰している風呂に
入っているのに、寒くて震えが止まらないと怯えるオロチ。
光月の侍たちの骨を持ってこい、なぜ見つからねェんだと青ざめてる

閻魔堂に籠もって言葉にならない叫び声をあげつづける傅ジロー。
もはや形相が変わってきている。季節が冬になり堂を出る頃には、
傅ジローはその艷やかな黒髪の色を失い、
別人のような人相に変わり果てていた…

都で傅ジローの汚い姿を見てチョッカイをかけるチンピラだが、
瞬殺され、子分にしてくれと頼み込む。名前を聞かれ
「そうだな…狂死郎」と答える傅ジロー

オロチに士官し、金、女、兵、貴方に必要なものは
全て動かせますと頭を下げる狂四郎だが、その顔は屈辱に震えていた。
オロチの部下たちは狂四郎のあまりの才覚と腕っぷしに驚嘆

居眠り狂四郎という二つ名は、いつも眠そうな様子からだという。
夜遊びが過ぎるのだろうと冗談めかす町民。
だが実は狂四郎は、丑三つ小僧として夜な夜な蔵の金を盗んでは
町民にばらまくという顔も持っていた

河松が日和を見失って途方に暮れていた頃、日和が
みなし子として狂四郎の遊郭の女達に保護される。
仰天する狂四郎。自分の正体は傅ジローだと告白する狂四郎。

怒りという妖怪に取り憑かれたこの顔では、
さしもの錦えもん達も気づきますまい、それが好都合。
いつか来る決戦の瞬間まで自分のことは味方にも
他言無用に願いますと日和に頼み込む。そして、
河松に代わって今日から拙者がお守りいたす!!
名を小紫とお名乗りください!!と告げる

Source said:

Last edited:
Oden: "Up you go"~"Up you go~!"
???: Stop it!, that's a little too high don't you think?!!
???: We're looking up from this high in the sky after all.
Oden: I refuse to stop showing him this scenery!!!
Oden: This is the world! Momonosuke!! Hiyori!!
Oden: Make sure you engrave this scene in your mind, as it something that even Wano doesn't possess.
Oden: Momo! what type of girls do you like?
Rayleigh: That's way to early!!!
Oden: Momo, you have to think of humans as chikuwa (a tube-shaped fish-paste cake) & cut them down in one fell swoop!!!
Rayleigh: What the hell is that teaching style!!!
???: Oden~sama, How was your trip? Did you happen to stop by on Zou by any chance?
Oden: if I were to sum up our whole journey, then yes!

D

Deleted member 83

Fixed something
Oden: "Up you go"~"Up you go~!"
???: Stop it!, that's a little too high don't you think?!!
Oden: Even when looking down from this high up in the sky you can’t see an end!!!
This is the world! Momonosuke!! Hiyori!!
Oden: Make sure you engrave this scene in your mind, as it something that even Wano doesn't possess.
Oden: Momo! what type of girls do you like?
Rayleigh: That's way to early!!!
Oden: Momo, you have to think of humans as chikuwa (a tube-shaped fish-paste cake) & cut them down in one fell swoop!!!
Rayleigh: What the hell is that teaching style!!!
???: Oden~sama, How was your trip? Did you happen to stop by on Zou by any chance?
Oden: if I were to sum up our whole journey, then yes!
I think the last sentence might have a second part to it

973話 『光月の一族』

タコバルーン上でモモの助を高い高いするおでん。
人間をちくわだと思って斬れとモモの助に教育する。

ワノ国に帰還したおでん。ゾウとワノ国は歴史的に
笑いながら頼むおでんだが、日和はショックを受けて

おでん処刑後、オロチやカイドウの配下から必死に
逃走する赤鞘たち。丸腰だったが、シノブのおかげで
武器を手に取ることができた。シノブは錦えもんに、
自分も光月の家臣でいいのだろうかと問いかける。
シノブは感涙する

イヌアラシとネコマムシは喧嘩中。イヌアラシは
スパイはお前じゃないか」と罵り合う。
背後からナンバーズがシルエットで出現し、
イヌネコの巨体が片手でつまみあげられてしまう。
傅ジローとアシュラが足止めを買って出ることに

カイドウがおでん城に到着し、モモの助を掴んで
城の天守閣から投げ落とそうとする。
と涙を堪えながら強がる

日和を抱えて水路から脱出する河松。顔を隠し、
「夜が来る…いつもの夜と違う」と恐怖する町民。

トキはおでんとの会話を回想。
と言いかけるおでんの口を手で塞ぐトキ。
ひどいこと言われたから夕飯なしだと怒るトキ

「月は夜明けを知らぬ君 叶わばその一念は
二十年(はたとせ)を編む月夜に九つの影を落とし
まばゆき夜明けを知る君と成る」

途中でカイドウの手下に銃撃されて倒れるトキ

傅ジローはその艷やかな黒髪の色を失い、
別人のような人相に変わり果てていた…

瞬殺され、子分にしてくれと頼み込む。名前を聞かれ
「そうだな…狂死郎」と答える傅ジロー

オロチに士官し、金、女、兵、貴方に必要なものは

夜遊びが過ぎるのだろうと冗談めかす町民。
町民にばらまくという顔も持っていた

河松が日和を見失って途方に暮れていた頃、日和が
みなし子として狂四郎の遊郭の女達に保護される。

怒りという妖怪に取り憑かれたこの顔では、
いつか来る決戦の瞬間まで自分のことは味方にも
他言無用に願いますと日和に頼み込む。そして、
河松に代わって今日から拙者がお守りいたす!!
名を小紫とお名乗りください!!と告げる

Sandman said:
Thank you for posting my Japanese summary on 5ch. :p

The title of a song Hiyori is playing with Biwa is called "Moon Princess" (つきひめ).
Oden loves the song so much that he tells her it'd be appreciated if she plays it during Oden's funeral.
Hiyori is shocked to hear that and keeps crying...
Thanks Sandman!

973話 『光月の一族』

タコバルーン上でモモの助を高い高いするおでん。
人間をちくわだと思って斬れとモモの助に教育する。

ワノ国に帰還したおでん。ゾウとワノ国は歴史的に
笑いながら頼むおでんだが、日和はショックを受けて

おでん処刑後、オロチやカイドウの配下から必死に
逃走する赤鞘たち。丸腰だったが、シノブのおかげで
武器を手に取ることができた。シノブは錦えもんに、
自分も光月の家臣でいいのだろうかと問いかける。
シノブは感涙する

イヌアラシとネコマムシは喧嘩中。イヌアラシは
スパイはお前じゃないか」と罵り合う。
背後からナンバーズがシルエットで出現し、
イヌネコの巨体が片手でつまみあげられてしまう。
傅ジローとアシュラが足止めを買って出ることに

カイドウがおでん城に到着し、モモの助を掴んで
城の天守閣から投げ落とそうとする。
と涙を堪えながら強がる

日和を抱えて水路から脱出する河松。顔を隠し、
「夜が来る…いつもの夜と違う」と恐怖する町民。

トキはおでんとの会話を回想。
と言いかけるおでんの口を手で塞ぐトキ。
ひどいこと言われたから夕飯なしだと怒るトキ

「月は夜明けを知らぬ君 叶わばその一念は
二十年(はたとせ)を編む月夜に九つの影を落とし
まばゆき夜明けを知る君と成る」

途中でカイドウの手下に銃撃されて倒れるトキ

傅ジローはその艷やかな黒髪の色を失い、
別人のような人相に変わり果てていた…

瞬殺され、子分にしてくれと頼み込む。名前を聞かれ
「そうだな…狂死郎」と答える傅ジロー

オロチに士官し、金、女、兵、貴方に必要なものは

夜遊びが過ぎるのだろうと冗談めかす町民。
町民にばらまくという顔も持っていた

河松が日和を見失って途方に暮れていた頃、日和が
みなし子として狂四郎の遊郭の女達に保護される。

怒りという妖怪に取り憑かれたこの顔では、
いつか来る決戦の瞬間まで自分のことは味方にも
他言無用に願いますと日和に頼み込む。そして、
河松に代わって今日から拙者がお守りいたす!!
名を小紫とお名乗りください!!と告げる
Chapter 953 - The Kozuki Clan!
Cover Story: Gotti unleashes cannon fire on a marine battleship in retaliation.

We see a scene of Oden & the Roger pirates descending from a Sky Island to the blue sea.
Oden is lifting Momo up in the air on a hot air baloon.
Oden tells Momo and Hiyori that the world is so grand such that even if you're looking from so high in the sky, you can't stop looking over at the scenery. Oden then asks Momonosuke what his favorite type of girl is as well as and then teaches momo that he should think of humans and fish-cakes and cut them down. Raleigh and Shanks object to Oden's way of bringing up Momo (lolz)

Oden returns from his journey and tells his retainers that Wano Country and Zou are bound by deep ties so they should head for Zou if shit ever hits the fan.
Hiyori plays the biwa (japanese lute) and Oden seems to be enjoying the song so he smiles.
Hiyori say the name of the song his Tsukihime (Moon Princess?) and then Oden laughs, teasing her to play the song for him at his burial. Hiyori however takes the joke badly and starts crying nonstop. Oden panics, trying to console her, explaining to her that it was just a joke.

Shortly after Oden's death, we see the red scabbards being hunted down by Orochi & Kaidou's underlings. They were intially unharmed but were able to get hold of some weapons thanks to Shinobu. Shinobu speaks to Kin and begs the question whether it's okay for her to be considered as one of Oden's vassals. Kinemon than answers saying that in this moment with all the retainers being cornered with their backs to the wall, her her heart and soul are one with them. Shinobu hears this and bursts into tears.

Inuarashi & Neko are fighting.
Inuarashi: "You might as well have killed Oden yourself, you simpleton!"
Nekomamushi: "You're are a traitor hat sympathizes with the enemy! I wouldn't be surprised of the spy Kaidou was talking about was you!!"
We see the silhouettes of the numbers appear behind them. Even with their massive builds Inu & Neko were picked off like snacks.
Kamatsu: "What the hell is that thing?!!"
Denjirou & Ashura Douji stay behind to halt their pursuers as they were too much in number.

Kaidou arrives at Oden castle, grabs momonosuke and is about to throw him down from the castle tower.
"Your father was a foolish lord, and with you dead the Kozuki clan will also come to an end" says Kaidou. Momonousuke remembers Toki's words and says "My father was a great man!!! and I a man who will carry this country on it's back one day!!!, keeping a strong front all the whilst bawling his eyes out.

Kaidou: "This dream that I'm getting told about, to think it was this young..."
Seeing Momonosuke crying and screaming out his fathers name, Kaidou decides not to throw Momo from the castle tower and then lets him go, throwing him on the ground (indoors). Kaidou having lost interest says "To think that was Oden's son...burn along with the castle". He sighs transforming into his dragon form and then leaves the castle.

Some of the scabbards have arrived at the castle, and Toki asks them come to her aside, gathering them up with the intention to send them into the future.

Kawamatsu hides his faces holding Hiyori in his arms and escapes via the waterway/canal.
Toki escapes alone from Oden castle.
The townsfol look on at the sight of the castle engulfed in flames frrom far away in fear saying "Night will soon come...Something different what we are used to". And old person mutters saying "Divine Punishment will rain down on us who failed to believe in Oden~sama and the Kouzuki clan to the end. A night that will never see the dawn of day and will continue on forever is about to begin".

Toki thinks back on a converstion she had with Oden.
*Flashback starts*
Toki"I wonder if I came here to seek you out as well from 800 years in the past"
Oden: "The day that world is turned upside down....In that case go into the future 20 years from now! What you wish for is...!"
Toki covers Oden's mouth.
Pissed Toki: "You just said something awful/mean, so no dinner for you tonight"
*Flashback ends*

Toki in thought "Oden-san, I ran away from the past. I was thinking that if I jumped into the future, someone will achieve it for me...." heads from Bakura town to Oden's castle engulfed in flames all the whilst continuously telling a mysterious tale.
Toki: "You moon that is ignorant of the dawn, when this wish comes to pass, a moonlit night intertwined by 20 years will reflect 9 shadows and you will become a moon that knows the dazzling of the dawn"

Whilst telling the tale, Toki is shot by one of Kaidou's underlings and collapses.

The scene changes to Orochi in the capital. We see a frightened Orochi in a bath tub that appears to be boiling hot, yet Orochi says the bath is cold and that he cannot stop shivering. "Bring me the remains of the Kozuki Samurai!!! Why haven't you found them yet?!!!" he says whilst turning pale.

Denjiro carries a basket to a temple dedicated to Enma and starts screaming loudly in incomprehensible words. His appearance has already begun to change. The season has already become winter, and Denjiro comes out of the temple, and has already lost his glossy black hair. He looks like a completely different person.

Some thugs in the capital see Denjiro's filthy state and attempts to trip him up but are slayed before they can even blink. As a result they plead to become Denjiro's followers and ask his name. Denjiro replies saying his name is Kyoushiro.

Denjiro comes under the service of Orochi and then tells him "Money, Women, Soldiers, I'll make it such that anything you could possibly desire becomes yours" and then bows his head. We get a shot of Denjiro's face and he seems to be shivering in humiliation. Orochi's subordinates marvel at Kyoushiro's sheer talent and physical prowess.

Kyoushiro's nickname "Napping Kyoushiro" came about because he always appears/looks like he's about to fall asleep.
The townsfolk gossip about it potentially being because he parties way too much every night but the reason for this was because Kyoushiro had another alias "the witching hour boy" and every night he stole from safes/warehouses and then distributed whatever he stole to the townsfolk.

Kawamatsu loses sight of Hiyori and appears to be troubled. During that time, Hiyori was being kept on the custody of the girls from Kyoushiro's pleasure district. Kyoushiro astonished at the little girl he had just seen, reveals his real identity (i.e. the fact that his Denjiro) to Hiyori.

*Kyoushiro speaks to Hiyori*
Kyoushiro: "This face that has been possessed/taken over by the demon known as "Rage", I'm sure even Kinemon and the others won't be able to recognize it which just so happens to be very convenient. Until the very start of the battle that will take place some when, I implore you to not divulge any details about my identity to anyone, even if those people happened to be our allies."
Kyoushiro: "From today onwards, I will protect you in place of Kawamatsu. Please adopt the name of 'Komurasaki' from now on".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.