Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me, to come back to OP, that while Marineford was a great arc overall I was not really satisfied with the fights here : we didn't get a proper fight for Whitebeard, only clashes and then him beating Akainu and his death at the BB Pirates' hands. Same for the admirals, commanders, warlords and VAs.

Looks like I know two people who'er enemies of the Bleach Kingdom.
lmfao!!! knew u were gonna come at me for that:ROFLMAO:. I actually like bleach :p but like Kingdom a lot more :p Like fights in Kingdom are savage/dope as fck but that's not all you get with it, even the political debates are fire~!, then there's the battle strategies and stuff. To top it off the story is awesome: ^^. Defo one of my fav manga of all time~! Recent sales for it have been very high as well so just goes to show how good it is and it isn't even shounen.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
INB4 we get Chiffon cover story then we wait 12 hours.
Can it really even be called that anymore?? A story typically has a structure and plot, or at least characters that people might give a shit about...this has been 20-something installments of a bunch of jabronis running around a destroyed city and trying not to make out with sick people, getting a little too realistic for my taste.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
There is no need for animosity between our two fandoms. Both Bleach and Kingdom fans can co-exist peacefully without invading each others’ sub forums. Let us strive towards a happier future with our two sub forums rightfully separated.
So long as Kingdom exists, it's Bleach property. Your section is ours and we'll do with it what we please.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
lmfao!!! knew u were gonna come at me for that:ROFLMAO:. I actually like bleach :p but like Kingdom a lot more :p Like fights in Kingdom are savage/dope as fck but that's not all you get with it, even the political debates are fire~!, then there's the battle strategies and stuff. To top it off the story is awesome: ^^. Defo one of my fav manga of all time~! Recent sales for it have been very high as well so just goes to show how good it is and it isn't even shounen.
The sales are about to go way down, everyone will be buying Burn the Witch mangas from now till Kubo drops dead.

It's a shame sanji doesn't have a rival in the kid pirates like luffy and zoro, and it's a shame that law's crew is a bigger joke then buggy's crew.
I once had an idea about a marine rival for Sanji who like him would fight exclusively with his feets and legs. But he would be a doctor/surgeon instead and while he would be an excellent one he would be more like a Dr House that a kind doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.