Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So long as Kingdom exists, it's Bleach property. Your section is ours and we'll do with it what we please.
See, this is why Bleach fans have wrought the wrath of Kingdom fans.

We Kingdom fans sought only to use our sub forum for our own purposes when we were wrongfully aggressed by rabid Bleach fans seeking to claim our sub forum for themselves.

This cannot stand. Your aggression shall be met by swift memeage.

I’ve heard rumors of Bleach returning in 2020? Congrats, that’s hype news lol.

We Kingdom fans sought only to use our sub forum for our own purposes when we were wrongfully aggressors by rabid Bleach fans seeking to claim our sub forum for themselves.

It comes back in 2021 actually. Still hype :steef:

Worst

Custom title
This reminds me, to come back to OP, that while Marineford was a great arc overall I was not really satisfied with the fights here : we didn't get a proper fight for Whitebeard, only clashes and then him beating Akainu and his death at the BB Pirates' hands. Same for the admirals, commanders, warlords and VAs.
Ye the only way I see here to have actual fights is to have tag team fights cuz I will like to have a Full panneled Zoro/Sanji vs K/Q but it will be endless to have each one have his full panneled fight so having Zoro+Sanji+Others vs King+Queen vs others might be a good solution

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

We Kingdom fans sought only to use our sub forum for our own purposes when we were wrongfully aggressors by rabid Bleach fans seeking to claim our sub forum for themselves.

Without @Haoshoku here to move my Bleach threads, we could invade at any moment.

Lmao, thanks. Legit thought this announcement could've just been a movie or game. Mad excited about the final arc getting its justice (and the spin off Kubo is writing).

Status
Not open for further replies.