Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Well. Crocodile landed right next to Doffy when Jozu charged at him. And Doffy obviously was considered an enemy of the WBP as well. And in a split second, Jozu's movements suddenly stopped and Doffy ended up sitting on his back.
Jozu never charged at Doffy
He charged at Croco.

Doffy caught him offguard,

1 v1 Doffy will have hard time landing parasite on Jozu
Jozu stalled Kuzan 1 v1 ,
Unless you think doffy is more skilled than Kuzan

Jozu never charged at Doffy
He charged at Croco.
Doffy stood next to Croco, being in Jozu's line of sight and being considered an enemy. You telling me Jozu is dumb like shit?

Jozu stalled Kuzan 1 v1 ,
Unless you think doffy is more skilled than Kuzan
Parasite is extremely fast and unpredictable. Doesn't mean Doffy can match Aokiji powerwise.

Did Jozu even tried to break the parasite?
You would need a good explanation on why Jozu would not try to break parasite, to, instead of trying to save Ace, serving as a chair for Doffy while he has a chat with Crocodile. The Crocodile Jozu moments before wanted to finish off for good.

Doffy stood next to Croco, being in Jozu's line of sight and being considered an enemy. You telling me Jozu is dumb like shit?

Parasite is extremely fast and unpredictable. Doesn't mean Doffy can match Aokiji powerwise.

You would need a good explanation on why Jozu would not try to break parasite, to, instead of trying to save Ace, serving as a chair for Doffy while he has a chat with Crocodile. The Crocodile Jozu moments before wanted to finish off for good.
I ask that cuz he wonders what happened.

Is like Sanji getting caught mid air by Doffy .

And later we see him fighting Aokiji.....so he shrugged off parasite I guess( offpaneled cuz Oda didn't wanna reveal Doffy abilities yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.