Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
But not be a Shogun. Show me a single geisha that has ever become a Shogun and I'll admit I'm wrong, and also...

"Sleeping next to me makes most men quite happy" while she may not have fucked them, the implication is that she is viewed as less than impure for "sleeping" with many men.

Here, you dropped this.

:holdthisl:
:kaidowhat:

She meant that many men would be happy just to sleep with her and not that she slept with many men

Pick the context:ihaha:

And, you give me onpanel evidence which says only men can be Shogun or woman can't be Shogun? Wait you don't LMAO

Here take this back as it seems to be your forte:holdthisl:

She meant that many men would be happy just to sleep with her and not that she slept with many men

And, you give me onpanel evidence which says only men can be Shogun or woman can't be Shogun? Wait you don't LMAO

Women can't become Shogun, especially with a male heir in the mix.... common knowledge, you must be I'll informed.

As long as he can overrule them, it will always just be an 8 year old leading them... and then in a few years a teen that's HK itting puberty... he needs to learn about his peoe and the country of Wano BEFORE he becomes Shogun. He isn't ready imo.
He won´t though because he regards them as his mentors and even father role.
The perfect solution would be someone like Denjiro for example but you can basically put minister like people in charge with different things, while Momo´s choice would only be putting the people in charge.

"She meant" lol no. She said MAKES MOST MEN QUITE HAPPY not it WOULD MAKE MOST MEN QUITE HAPPY.

There is a difference.

Back in Shabadoby arc Luffy was the one unable to continue and had to put a stop to his journey to the new world meanwhile kid and Law progressed.

Then why people expect Law or Kid to progress equally to Luffy at the end of Wano.

If anything Oda will use this arc to show how now Luffy will be the one progressing meanwhile they stuck behind.
Otherwise it will mean Luffy did not grow enough.
:few:

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Historically, there has been Shogun as young as 10 in Japan, however, until that Shogun became of age, they appointed Regents to rule in their stead.

So Momo can be Shogun despite his age (no age limit), but if he choses to do so, he can appoint Kin, Hiyori, or whomever to lead the country until he is an adult. He can also decide to rule the country himself and use his sister and scabbards as advisors

Tokugawa Iemitsu died in early 1651, at the age of forty-seven. After his death, the Tokugawa dynasty was at major risk. Ietsuna, the heir, was only ten years old. Nonetheless, despite his age, Minamoto no Ietsuna became shogun in Kei'an 4 (1651).[2] Until he came of age, five regents were to rule in his place, but Shogun Ietsuna nevertheless assumed a role as formal head of the bakufu bureaucracy.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Lemon can't become Shogun, especially with a male heir in the mix.... common knowledge, you must be I'll informed.

Now it's male heir in the mix lmao

Btw, you are overlooking two key facts here....

1) no where in manga its been said that Hiyori is barred from being Shogun

2)momo is 8 year old kid lmao

I don't care who becomes Shogun but your reasoning is totally unjustified and reflect biasedness

Man. You made three in a row... congratulations:holdthisl::milaugh::milaugh:

He won´t though because he regards them as his mentors and even father role.
The perfect solution would be someone like Denjiro for example but you can basically put minister like people in charge with different things, while Momo´s choice would only be putting the people in charge.
Still an 8 year old. Wano, even after Kaido's defeat is going to take years to repair... best leave it to the more experienced...

Hiyori was Geisha....G E I S H A..

Not a prostitute...there is a big difference between two like heaven and earth

Geisha is the woman highly trained in arts of dance, singing and entertainment.

Prostitute is the one who sleeps with men.

So.....Hiyori is not prostitute...so:holdthisl:

Also, GEISHA can have High status in the society evident from how orochi and other top samurais were treating her
She was not a Geisha though, she is an Oiran, basically highest class prostitute who can choose with whom she sleeps with, so basically she probably only teased everyone to get money but never actually did the deed.

Historically, there has been Shogun as young as 10 in Japan, however, until that Shogun became of age, they appointed Regents to rule in their stead.

So Momo can be Shogun despite his age (no age limit), but if he choses to do so, he can appoint Kin, Hiyori, or whomever to lead the country until he is an adult. He can also decide to rule the country himself and use his sister and scabbards as advisors

Tokugawa Iemitsu died in early 1651, at the age of forty-seven. After his death, the Tokugawa dynasty was at major risk. Ietsuna, the heir, was only ten years old. Nonetheless, despite his age, Minamoto no Ietsuna became shogun in Kei'an 4 (1651).[2] Until he came of age, five regents were to rule in his place, but Shogun Ietsuna nevertheless assumed a role as formal head of the bakufu bureaucracy.
So momo could be Shogun, but not acting ruler... so STEWARDS (Regeants) would take the role of leading Wano til he came of age... Perfect exactly what I figured. Shogun in name only but actually ruled by the 9RS would make the most sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.