Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh!

It seems Picking up context isn't your cup of tea lmao taking things at face value:milaugh::milaugh:

And, oda says one can piece is for teenager
:milaugh:
There is literally no room for context here. She is called an Oiran which means she is basically a high performance prostitute. Whether it is a clever ruse or not changes NOTHING. In the end she is regarded as a prostitute.

Oda says OP is for teenagers is just fine. They aren't showing her do the sex acts. ( and look at you trying to change the subject because you realize your a clown lol)

Just admit you were wrong a bounce to the next topic hahaha

:cheers:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
She has played her role well. That is her title so that is how Wano views her

Here ya go!

:holdthisl:
Wano view her as celebrity and idol and not prostitute lmao

You literally don't understand one piece context...

Take a pencil, pick a paper and write this until it hits you:gokulaugh:

How can she be a prostitute when she hasn't slept with any man????
Because it´s a class to describe someone. She works as an oiran who can do whatever she wants.
What she technically did does not matter in that sense.

So you can say in reality she only did what Geishas did and kept her chastity (which only made her more popular) but does not change the fact that she is a prostitute.

Reborn

No context needed. I said I think she is a virgin, but what I think doesnt matter. Is she an Oiran or not? Yes she is.

What does context change about that?
Because one doesn't become guilt until he/she has committed proven crime
One doesn't become prostitute without sleeping with any man...

She was Orian but as an entertainer... that's the whole purpose of denjiro keeping her safe and wano plot...jeez

Wano view her as celebrity and idol and not prostitute lmao

You literally don't understand one piece context...

Take a pencil, pick a paper and write this until it hits you:gokulaugh:
Then she would not have been referred to as an Oiran if she was only a celebrity. What you don't understand is that Oiran are HIGH CLASS prostitutes. Viewed as high class. Her being a celebrity and idol doesnt removed the fact that she is an Oiran. The she can be both.

Drill THAT into you head.

Reborn

Because she was still an Oiran who tricks men.
Wano people see her as one. That's her role she played , to be a prostitute/woman of pleasure.

Why is it hard for you?
Again, wano people didn't perceive her as prostitute. You guys are taking that literally....

Wano people perceive her as an idol and celebrity

Reborn

Then she would not have been referred to as an Oiran if she was only a celebrity. What you don't understand is that Oiran are HIGH CLASS prostitutes. Viewed as high class. Her being a celebrity and idol doesnt removed the fact that she is an Oiran. The she can be both.

Drill THAT into you head.
And, I never refused she isn't orian... but her Role wasn't of prostitute but to entertain by playing shamesia

Because one doesn't become guilt until he/she has committed proven crime
One doesn't become prostitute without sleeping with any man...

She was Orian but as an entertainer... that's the whole purpose of denjiro keeping her safe and wano plot...jeez
There is no proof she didn't have sex with anyone. It's not like Pda would go into deep detail about it. You have no idea of she did or not. Your ASSUMING like me that she hasnt, but it's not a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.