Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it's just a small detail, it's cool to see Kid use his magnetism to parallel Luffy's Rocket and Law's Shambles.

Law and Luffy have had their abilities fleshed out to a great extent, so hopefully Kid's gets used creatively as well.

Magnetism is a scary concept and could have as many applications in a fantastical world like OP's as Oda's imagination allows.

#NduleArmy #KidArmy
i dont like Kidd hes like a rebel punk

I ll agree in term of manpower kaido has way too many fodder soldiers , but in terms of powerlevel big mom have good fighter .

It kind of balanced the weakness of both the yonkos .
kaido and orochi Combinewd force is 30000 but all of BM Top Commander have 10000+ Soldier Oven and 10000 Soldier in Cacao island - 10000 + 3 of BM Child was send After Germa and We also see Huge Fleet of Perospero Smoothie and Daifuku
Big Mom Crew is Probably Larger Than Combined Crew OF Kaido shanks WB and BB

Last edited:
The Smiles just dropped the bomb to the supernovas about Kaido and Big Mom's alliance.
This ofc won't stop them from going to Onigashima but many won't be sure of victory after hearing that.
And I have the feeling that despite their knowledge and experience facing him none of the scabbards and supernovas have a good measure of Kaido's true strength and that they still underestimate him and BM.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
The Smiles just dropped the bomb to the supernovas about Kaido and Big Mom's alliance.
This ofc won't stop them from going to Onigashima but many won't be sure of victory after hearing that.
And I have the feeling that despite their knowledge and experience facing him none of the scabbards and supernovas have a good measure of Kaido's true strength and that they still underestimate him and BM.
hmm not so sure honestly because of the sequence of events in that chap.... if the alliance had been announced after we see all the samurai appearing, then yea probably, but now the tide has changed

Bogard

You can't win
Lmao now that i read the french scans, it's funny how Kyoshiro's slash made the Luffy/Law/Kid assault look like shit :tchpepe:

It also seems like Kid will do more things with his magnetism powers than simple attracting metals. If that little detail about him using magnetism to lift himself is accurate, he might be able to use it to levitate, and what not

In either case, i'd be interested by Oda's creativity here. If he can even do 10percent of what magneto can do, Kid will be freaking overpowered :believe:

and kid has no haki and DF involved too. Their base is exactly the same, so why shouldn’t higher usages not? Specially when we know he has conquerers haki too
Whichi is a sad feat in Kid's case, as seastone would have a worse effect on Luffy than on Kid since Luffy is a rubberman.

His whole body transformed into rubber while Kid's powers are external.

Last edited:
Lmao now that i read the french scans, it's funny how Kyoshiro's slash made the Luffy/Law/Kid assault look like shit :tchpepe:

It also seems like Kid will do more things with his magnetism powers than simple attracting metals. If that little detail about him using magnetism to lift himself is accurate, he might be able to use it to levitate, and what not

In either case, i'd be interested by Oda's creativity here. If he can even do 10percent of what magneto can do, Kid will be freaking overpowered :believe:
Think of Luffy's fruit once Awakened, unlimited elasticity and plastic man. Dressrossa king kong gun x 10 7

Different types of Rubber,

latex- liquid rubber natural rubber sap

Viton- Rubber that can withstand lava,

Vulcanized Rubber- extremely hard rubber

Think Gear 2 combined with Gear 3 and Gear 4 at the same time.

The Gomu Gomu no mi Awakened

Status
Not open for further replies.