B
One Piece - Chapter 976
Title: Allow me to introduce myself

CHAPTER IS OUT ON
V1:
https://imgur.com/gallery/HdpyN9L
Cupboard version: https://bato.to/chapter/1429223
MangaPlus: https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1006375

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's MangaPlus

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the WG community!

Last edited by a moderator:
B
Reasons why Jinbei deserves his place as a strawhat

- Jinbei is extremely loyal and fully believes in Luffy’s dream to become the Pirate King
- He has saved Luffy and the crew’s lives multiple times during Marineford, Fishman island & Whole cake Island arc
- He is a great strategist who can come up with clever plans and Luffy seems to listen to him
- He is a good helmsman, has ability to control waves, and can swim fast to save df users when in trouble on sea
- He brings seriousness to the crew but he can be funny sometimes especially when he fanboys at Luffy
- He is strong and very capable as a fighter. He has stood his ground against strong characters

Importantly, Jinbei has inherited the dreams of Queen Otohime and Fisher Tiger

A dream in which is to achieve in bringing the fishmen and human race together to live in the world peacefully

Also, I made this one a while back, a very powerful message by Oda about discrimination and racism

Last edited by a moderator:
The link between the scabbards is tighter than I thought and I really appreciated that none of them were fooled by Kinemon’s luck :blush:

Did Kanjuro lied about is fighting abilty too? I mean that before this chapter I would not expect that he would be able to stop Kawamatsu with one hand while holding someone else and drawing in the same time :bamathink:

Thanks Oda for Robin’s dark joke, I miss that :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Jinbe-ouabun is back baby :steef::steef::steef:

It is Interesting to note that the only none strawhat that was shown this chapter on the Sunny was Carrot :wellwell:

@MonsterZoro

I must say it, Sanji durability feats in wano improve a lot, first don´t take any damage of Pageone and now this, probably he defend himself with CoA since Kanjuro himself use CoA for this attack. Which means these rain arrows was covered in CoA which Sanji easily block with his own body.

Nice feat.

Kanjuro attack remind me little of Jiraiya(Naruto) hair attack against Pain, dude is for sure not a weakling, happy that he gonna probably get his battle in the war.
Next week we either see the beast pirates and the fire festival or we get a flashback what happen with Jinbe and co back then in Wci.

Couldn't be more stoked that Jinbei is back in the picture.

Really was unexpected with the previous set-up. We just got a huge reveal in the last chapter that the entire alliance was unscathed, and for Oda to then follow it up in this chapter that another huge revelation occurred with Jinbei showing up.

I half expect him next chapter to just have the rest of the WB pirates and Nekomamushi to show up next chapter and just fully blow our goddamn minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.