Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Luffy and Zoro are indeed separate from the rest of the SH group, I'm wondering what the remaining SHs are going to do.

What part of the plan are they going to follow? Join one of the groups going through the sides of the mountain? Since Luffy, Zoro, and Kid Pirates going straight ahead would satisfy Law's plan for the middle distraction.
Yeah there's some sort of drama that's required for all this to make sense

The strongest fighters are gone so whatever the rest of the group are going to do is not related to fighting

Yeah, pretty much confirmed for me, that zoro will get his time hiyori and orochi + his background will be revealed here.

Ps. I believe hiyori is in onigashima, there was in the last chapter a woman, who played the same instrument as hiyori. So I believe she infiltrated onigashima to kill orochi herself.
She purposedly didn't say anything to the others, so that they wouldn't stop her. But things will get fucked up, so zoro will come to the rescue.

My theory on this.

Yeah, pretty much confirmed for me, that zoro will get his time hiyori and orochi + his background will be revealed here.

Ps. I believe hiyori is in onigashima, there was in the last chapter a woman, who played the same instrument as hiyori. So I believe she infiltrated onigashima to kill orochi herself.
She purposedly didn't say anything to the others, so that they wouldn't stop her. But things will get fucked up, so zoro will come to the rescue.

My theory on this.
Would be quite interesting tbh. I do think Hiyori gets to Onigashima at some point but most assume Kanjuro will be the one to bring her there.

Status
Not open for further replies.