Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Injured Big Mom with only homie = Kaido
Kaido is allied with the second strongest nation in the world yet his crew was never shown to be ahead of other emperors, on the other hand Big Mom was fully confident that she could destroy all emperors if she was allied with Elbaf. And it's not like she doesn't know how strong they are, she fought Roger and Garp in the past and the other emperors are around that level as well.
Fax.

Somehow I think that Marco won't be here forever to keep the BMP from entering Wano.
And I think that sooner or later the man he wanted to protect Whitebeard's home from is going to confront him despite having thought that he had been neutralized by the marines.

Because one lesson that Marco and many others should have realized long ago is that newspapers are far from being a very reliable source of informations in OP.

Injured Big Mom with only homie = Kaido
Kaido is allied with the second strongest nation in the world yet his crew was never shown to be ahead of other emperors, on the other hand Big Mom was fully confident that she could destroy all emperors if she was allied with Elbaf. And it's not like she doesn't know how strong they are, she fought Roger and Garp in the past and the other emperors are around that level as well.
BM wasn't injured. They literally fed her before they fought and Kaido didn't use his DF either while BM did

I'm still "shocked" by the fact that the BP are not taking this seriously.....Luffy Zoro Kidd together are basically the main and most dangerous threat the alliance can provide,yet the higher ups are just there enjoying the show....Who's who is just not giving any fuck and Queen instead of joining the fight is trolling around.....even if they know currently something is going on they are still thinking that this is just an usual day an nothing will change their plans for the fire festival..... these guys are hopeless
Queen trolling..?, More like oda...
In fact all of the enemies since ages ago.., never actually being serious at all.., up until everything goes sideways and everything becomes too late.., I know kids would never question this and be happy and satisfied everytime luffy won and get higher bounty.., but for us who've been following one piece since forever, it just felt like disrespect to our intelligence, because the enemies always act like a dumbfuck everytime, don't believe me..?, well.., remember when Kaido decided to imprisoned luffy instead of just finishing him off.., the guys who literally destroyed his smile supplies, weaponry, smacked doffy, throwing wrenches into every gears available.., but yea.., let's lock him up..:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.