Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh Ulti calling him by a nickname and just cause drake Maria and who who didnt say anything doesn't mean they diss him :kaidowhat:
:gokulaugh: they don't respect him lmao even while talking about who would lead topi roppo there is only drake / sasaki / black maria / WsW who are seeing each other like a rival and by then drake declined that even ulti saw him weaker and wanted to take revenge on sanji

Thats mean
1. He not getting used to his raid suit.
2. He not combined his raid suit + Diamble Jambe (and + Armament Haki?)
3. How good Ancient Zoan durability is.

And the fact, sanji ran away from Page One is because X-Drake and Hawkins might appear in the place where they are fighting.
So what ?? Pay pay didn't use any named attack he tanked that shit and he is the weakest f6 by portrayal having advantage of invisibility just to run away .

:gokulaugh: they don't respect him lmao even while talking about who would lead topi roppo there is only drake / sasaki / black maria / WsW who are seeing each other like a rival and by then drake declined that even ulti saw him weaker and wanted to take revenge on sanji
So in life when someone you fw dont mention you you feel diss? Ok and show the panel Ulti saying she wanted to fight sanji cus of pay pay

Ulti's Full beast form looks like shit, lol
The first picture we got was just her transforming to her hybrid. The long neck form is just her hybrid. She hasn't gone full beast yet.
Post automatically merged:

inb4 25 pages of lUfFy AnD uLtI cOnFiRmEd To Be SiBlInGs, YaMaTo UsInG tHe SaMe TeChNiQuE aS hIs DaDdY mEaNs ThEy ArE bOtH gOnNa JoIn ThE cReW lolololol
No joke though, I do feel Yamato's interest in Luffy and leaving Wano just based on his dialogue ("I've been waiting for you"). It sounds super reminiscent of Oden.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Soo can Yamato actually be Oden in some weird twist.. seeing the chains and the fact that he IS hiding his face we can expect a reveal.
Also Kanjuro been acting a bit double - agentish lately taking out Orochis forces
Welcome aboard! Man, we always get so many new users leading up to a chapter, LOVE to see it. Something I would not love to see is Oden as Yamato, would completely invalidate what little goodwill he earned prior to his execution. Would also make Toki’s death more glaring and needless, if she’s the only one who’s permanently irretrievable.

Soo can Yamato actually be Oden in some weird twist.. seeing the chains and the fact that he IS hiding his face we can expect a reveal.
Also Kanjuro been acting a bit double - agentish lately taking out Orochis forces
Doesn't make sense. Kaido calls him his son. People in the beasts pirates know who Yamato is, they all clearly have seen his face before. As for why he's wearing a mask, I don't think its because he looks like Oden.

I don't really understand that argument though. How makes it sense to put him above Jack only because he's the son of Kaido?
Why jack? Why not Who's Who or Queen?
Yamato could very well be the strongest in Kaido's crew, we just don't know it yet. But the fact that he is Kaido's son must mean something. Putting him above Jack for now is a good start until we know more. And since Jack > Who's Who, this also means Yamato > all Tobi Roppo.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yamato could very well be the strongest in Kaido's crew, we just don't know it yet. But the fact that he is Kaido's son must mean something. Putting him above Jack for now is a good start until we know more. And since Jack > Who's Who, this also means Yamato > all Tobi Roppo.
Why would they send the f6 to catch him then. If hes stronger. That doesnt make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.