Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
? I remember Sabo saying those black effects are a result of Coc in a movie special for Dressrossa and i thought he said the same in the manga during Luffy's clash with Chinjao in the coloseum.
Nope

Nothing outside of the manga is canon and no one has ever even acknowledged that the sparks exist in story. By this I mean it's the same reason no one has ever acknowledged Armament haki is black. Because it's not. That exists for the audience to notice it. The same goes for the sparks. No one in the manga has ever acknowledged those sparks actually exist in the story

Nope

Nothing outside of the manga is canon and no one has ever even acknowledged that the sparks exist in story. By this I mean it's the same reason no one has ever acknowledged Armament haki is black. Because it's not. That exists for the audience to notice it. The same goes for the sparks. No one in the manga has ever acknowledged those sparks actually exist in the story
Mihawk said any weapon can become Black, in regards to adding Koka to it. He even forbid Zoro from drinking until he achieved that.

Nope

Thanks for the clarification..

Mihawk said any weapon can become Black, in regards to adding Koka to it. He even forbid Zoro from drinking until he achieved that.
Black blades are markedly different from adding armament. Zoro adding Koka is the first step to making an actual black blade. Not that his swords actually became Black from koka

Mihawk said any blade can become a black blade in reference to his black blade. Same as Tenguyama saying Zoro can make enma black. In fact Tenguyama says making a blade black increases it's rank so Unless you believe Zoro increases his swords to supreme grade every time he adds Koka, then Tenguyama and Mihawk are talking about other things

In fact Zoro even alludes to this. When Gyukimaru starts talking about black blades, Zoro gets surprised and asks what Gyukimaru is talking about with the whole "Ryuma forged his sword black"

Why would Zoro who knows Koka be asking about how black blades are made if he knows about it already

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I still have my PS2 with that big ass block connected to it for dial up internet. Haha
AoT?
:pepecafe: I watched a lot of animes a lot.....

Time to do some side quests in W3:hapnoel:
Post automatically merged:

watch prince of tennis, baby steps, kuroko no basuke, hajime no ippo, haikyu for sports genre
Yo! I watched everything besides Hajime and Prince of tennis. My friend recommend a prince and Hajime a lot.
I need to add this to my list.

Prince of Tennis fucking rules; listen to this man, Seth!!
Konosuba is hilarious. Rising of the Shield Hero...

:pepecafe: I watched a lot of animes a lot.....

Time to do some side quests in W3:hapnoel:

Yo! I watched everything besides Hajime and Prince of tennis. My friend recommend a prince and Hajime a lot.
I need to add this to my list.
Jorgamand or whatever, Black Lagoon...

Status
Not open for further replies.