Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be kinda shocked if the effects which we see from Ulti vs Luffy clash are a CoC clash.
Would be kinda nice and give Ulti lot of hype if Oda decide to give her CoC, in that case I would expect for the big guys like Sasaki/Who´sWho and of course for the Calamity to have CoC too. All monsters who working under the strongest creatur, it would make sense. But let wait to get more information about the chapter later, hope we also get Ulti and Pageone bounty.

I would be kinda shocked if the effects which we see from Ulti vs Luffy clash are a CoC clash.
Would be kinda nice and give Ulti lot of hype if Oda decide to give her CoC, in that case I would expect for the big guys like Sasaki/Who´sWho and of course for the Calamity to have CoC too. All monsters who working under the strongest creatur, it would make sense. But let wait to get more information about the chapter later, hope we also get Ulti and Pageone bounty.
Again, the effects are just used when there is a big impact.
Not CoC related , unless you think Sanji and Pageone have both CoC.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Kaido said "We dont need that many Conqueror". That means one or two people might had conqueror haki in the beast pirates.

And i think that would be Yamato and/or King. I cant see other than this two having Conqueror Haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.