Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

:gokulaugh:

BuT tHe ToBi RoPpO aRe FoDdeR.

@Buusatan94, @Kejon, @Shiroyru, @Jo_Ndule
Where are my Big Mom Pirate wankers at?
:queenhear:

Luffy was about to resort to G4 in a much shorter time against Ulti than he did against Cracker. And this wasn't because he was pressured for time or anything. He straight up said "such strong power". This means Luffy was acknowledging that Ulti was simply too strong to be beaten without G4.
:vistalaugh:

The portrayal is clear, Ulti > G2/G3 Luffy with FS and ACOA.
:goyea:

Goddamn, I'm going to have so much fan when the chapter comes out.
:blush:

But damn, even for me this is too much trolling.

@Admiral Lee Hung, @TheAncientCenturion, @silverfire: what do you think this says about One Piece powerscaling?
Lol this chapter does nothing since cracker Stalemated boundman.

Nice try, it only proves Luffy can't handle flyers without needing g3 or g4 to win easily
While Cracker can solo all them 6 and not lose.

You wanna downplay Cracker but it actually makes Zoro look pathetic coz he can't handle an army weaker than enraged army.

Also Luffy was gonna use g4 coz Ulti grip is powerful.

:suresure: as much as I remember only Ulti has such strong grip so far.

Anyway, Luffy won with full version tankman after having help.
Normal tank an wouldn't beat Cracker.

S

stealthblack

Lol stop thinking Zoro fanboys know about PL

Enma Zoro isn't above Jack even.
Zoro can not beat cacao army or enraged army
Zoro was never gonna beat or fight Kaido and even impress him
Who's îs his fight this arc or orochi. He will only beat calamity level opponent after wano

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Admiral Lee Hung, @TheAncientCenturion, @silverfire: what do you think this says about One Piece powerscaling?
That Oda is finally giving Zoans the respect they deserve lol. They should’ve always been considered the physically strongest characters in the series but there have never really been any Zoans that felt like they were all that stronger than comparable non-Zoans.

The Flying 6 were always going to impress, that should’ve been clear from the start. They openly disrespect the calamities and openly talk about claiming their spots for themselves. I don’t think it’s surprising that they appear to be this strong.

Last edited:
(note: it may not be 100% accurate and photo quality is quite bad so hard to read... but that's the gist of it)
Inside castle, Zoro-side
Z: "ha.. ha.. even tho i keep advancing (there are more) DF users...!!
Tall guy with horns: "kuku we're called "Gifters"!!
Guy on the right: "(we're) almost 500 persons!? kakaka!!!"
Girl on the left: "What did you come for? You can relax if you follow(serve for) Kaido-san♡
We also aim long time ago at "The Pirate King"!

(2nd image)
Guy on the right : "Take your ease!!
Guy in the middle : "You can still go back!!"
Girl on the left: "Everyone should follow Kaido-sama!!

Props to @djiayebee

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Luffy who was planning on going Gear 4 against Ulti does make Ulti very impressive, however it's still unknown if Ulti could even handle Gear 4.

Also Luffy is using Gear 4 more casually now, don't forget he went Gear 4 on a bunch of Beasts Pirate fodders on a ship.
Thats why i think Luffy can use Gear Fourth as a toogled power up.

So he can activate Gear Fourth when he need to, and immediately deactivated if he need to either.

J

Jo_Ndule

That Oda is finally giving Zoans the respect they deserve lol. They should’ve always been considered the physically strongest characters in the series but there have never really been any Zoans that felt like they were all that strong.

The Flying 6 were always going to impress, that should’ve been clear from the start. They openly disrespect the calamities and openly talk about claiming their spots for themselves. I don’t think it’s surprising that they appear to be this strong.
So far among Drake P1, only Ulti seems to be physically beast.

But yeah, zoans should be physically stronger

Where are my Big Mom Pirate wankers at?
To be fair bro, Judging by Ulti perform Oda did it really diety to the Vets of Big mom. He need to nerf them so hard so the Vinsmoke and Alliance could escape. I mean he cut of Smoothie and Compote almost for the whole teaparty and ppst teaparty event, they where so nerfed hard...

We hope that he give Smoothie the same threatment as he give to Ulti, because Ulti was doing it really fine in the new chapter. The tension would be far better in WCi too if he wouldn't nerf the Vets so hard.

That was really of the weak point in Wci too. What Ulti did,Pero do the same with Capone strongest form, Pero feat looking great too.
Im happy for Ulti to get a good perform but still mad about Oda how he handle the Vets in Wci

Status
Not open for further replies.