Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that Oda updated Page One's design since the last time we saw his Zoan form, in recent months paleontologists have come to the conclusion that Spinosaurus had a thick, eel like tail and not a long thin one, Oda must follow dino news lol
Page One is at his strongest in the water but he can't fight there since he is DF user
:josad:

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Luffy had to go G4 to destroy a ship.
~ Got Ko by Apoo
~ Got overpowered by Ulti attack.
~ Tryed to go G4 on Ulti.
Onigashima fight has barely started and his has taken so many L’s
I don’t see this man killing Kaido. Can he tank Kaido’s thunder Bagua? Hell Naw

Oda is inconsistent af. I hate how he uses Luffy to hype other characters.

Wow what a chapter.

- Luffy needing G4 against F6
- G3 not being strong enough to transform P1 into Hybrid
- Zoro huffing and panting against gifters

- And the cherry on the cake is, Sanji appeared. Rip to the dumb Zoro fans that were crying at @MonsterZoro. MonsterZoro is the true winner.
▪ Zoro attacked with gear 3 and made P1 bleeding:steef::steef: while sanji with his base kicks or after being enhanced with rs didn't:whitepress::suresure::suresure::lusalty::lusalty:
( he ran away from p1 :cheers:while
luffy vs 2 and one of them stronger than p1 ):amazing::amazing:
▪ Zoro is handling those headliners alone in nitoryo:myman::myman::smoothy::smoothy: while kidd ( Coc user/ the same portrayal like luffy .... ) is panting despite having killer's help and using their fighting style .:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::whitepress:

yall acting like sanji and his girl obsession isnt gonna bring him to his moment this arc lol
like in alabasta came in clutch agsint mr 2
ennis lobby from khalifa to jabra
triller bark his rage was cause of a fruit that can be used to peak at girls
and people are mad oda is doing the same thing again where sanji and his perversion will lead him to his catch this arc
really chief,
yall dont know sanji and his character if u mad at that lmao
Yh hes gonna be the goat.

When Sanji dissappears mysteriously. It means Mr Prince is coming back:cheers:

In what way did Sanji contradict himself though?
Every simp action he takes, it is emphasizing how simp he was already LOL
His actions contradict his ideals. He attempts to be chivalrous and show women the utmost respect, and he (to some degree) puts women on a pedestal. Particularly attractive women. But then he shits on that "respect" through his perversive tendencies. It's like Sanji doesnt even look at woman as people lmao, instead like a pet that he can shower his affection towards, it's like how Egyptians worshipped cats or something and it's pathetic and goes against what he stands for. Obsession isn't respect.

It's not CoC
Didn't you read the translations?
It could full well be CoC though. Its not like Ulti has some exploding devil fruit that allows her forehead to explode.

Its a fair assumption because in Luffy and Chinjao's CoC clash other people were thrown back and environment was destroyed too. Same in Doffy's clash.

Look at how the stone is getting destroyed solely by the clash.

Same thing with Katakuri here. Same thing happened with Roger/WB as well. People were thrown back.

I don't hate simps, Jiraiya is one of my favourite characters in Naruto. I hate when being a simp is the only thing that a character represents. Sanji's character for the entirety of Wano so far, barring the fight with Page One, has been gags and perversion. It's repulsive and annoying.
That's because it's the ONLY thing you want to admit you saw....

So basically, you want to ignore the "Soba shop owner" and spilling the food scene
You want to ignore the Sanji/Zoro saving O-Toko moment
You want to ignore that Sanji was DESPITE being in bathouse, he was there for plot to SAVE (Nami/Robin/Shinobu) from getting captured and tortured by Hawkins/Drake/Beast pirates

You want to ignore that Sanji's stealth was crucial in that moment to actually give the intel to Law that his crew were captured

You want to ignore more and more, but you basically gave that BAIT of saying "excluding Page1 fight" as a way to say "I looked into all of Sanji's Wano moment

Plus the fact that Wano arc is SOOO BIG, and it's an arc that has TONS of characters, having all of those Sanji moment already without even getting into climax of the arc, is only showing how unfair you are judging a character... the guy is build with dick energy that is 9000 in power LOL

He shows lots of perverted scene, but saying "he's just that" makes you a bad judge with all respect

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'm a Zoro fanboy but the constant Sanji flaming is so darn cancerous and cringey.

There's no need to belittle characters because of an agenda. We know the agenda surrounds (Sanji vs Zoro).

People saying, "I wouldn't want to be a Sanji fan, Sanji is a simp, He's going after prostitutes to get laid, etc." Just stop.

Plus, his reasoning was so darn hilarious and meant to be lighthearted. You guys are acting as if Sanji does not have the alliance best interest in mind.

We know Oda is setting up Sanji by pulling him away from everyone else so that he can have his own moment. The fact that he has a stealth raid suit will be crucial soon.

Just as Zoro finds himself in the right place because of his lack of direction, and Luffy screws up plans because of his idiocy, so will Sanji with his interest in women. They each have quirks and bad logic sometimes but in the end, they're showing up.
This post is very relatable, I've tried using logic to attempt at creating an environment where cooler heads prevail before, but I realized it was impossible lol

"Interesting" is subjective. I know for sure that a majorly flawed character whose actions consistently contradict his ideals isn't better than Zoro in any capacity.
sanji feels more of a human charachter, because he has his flaws.

zoro feels like a badass that needs to be a badass otherwise he people wont like him so much. zoro literally has no interesting charachter to me. i still like the charachter of course, but i hold sanji at a much higher value

That's because it's the ONLY thing you want to admit you saw....

So basically, you want to ignore the "Soba shop owner" and spilling the food scene
You want to ignore the Sanji/Zoro saving O-Toko moment
You want to ignore that Sanji was DESPITE being in bathouse, he was there for plot to SAVE (Nami/Robin/Shinobu) from getting captured and tortured by Hawkins/Drake/Beast pirates

You want to ignore that Sanji's stealth was crucial in that moment to actually give the intel to Law that his crew were captured

You want to ignore more and more, but you basically gave that BAIT of saying "excluding Page1 fight" as a way to say "I looked into all of Sanji's Wano moment

Plus the fact that Wano arc is SOOO BIG, and it's an arc that has TONS of characters, having all of those Sanji moment already without even getting into climax of the arc, is only showing how unfair you are judging a character... the guy is build with dick energy that is 9000 in power LOL

He shows lots of perverted scene, but saying "he's just that" makes you a bad judge with all respect
Who cares about your plot reason, it doesn't change his behavior from being top cringe

The only argument Doffy fanboys are left with is gk.
Parasite, Awakening aren't working anymore.
At this rate probably Perospero having awakning is high too looking from the new chapter,so awakening for Doffy beeing special would fall down too. Also Doffy beeing special because Luffy need G4 fall to. In the end GK beeing the only left thing and this could even end when Law face any F6 or even Calamity,when Law get asskicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.