SH are based on chinese zodiac :
Luffy > Monkey
Zoro > Tiger
Nami > Cat
Ussop > Chameleon (reptile/Snake)
Sanji > Goat
Franky > rhino (bull)
Brook > Giraffe (horse)
chopper > Tanuki which is called racoon dog in japanese (dog)
jimbei > wild boar (same face)
carrot > bunny
robin > hawk (bird/rooster)

There are some small differences but most of them fit the chinese zodiac perfectly.
So yes Zoro is Tiger, it's so obvious that i don't know why you want to argue. He is a lone wolf, assassin, dangerous.
Usopp is Chinese dragon? Hmmm... Don't think I can buy into that

F

Fallen Prince

So more I see of the Flyers, so more I see feats of them, so more I believe that the battles against the Calamities going be to insane battle who gonna shake the whole area, this going for sure for anybody a hard test. At this rate I don´t really thing that they get defeated in 1vs1 battle, Oda hold them off alongside with Kaido for the end of the arc as major problems, he spend Jack his own arc, Queen his own mini arc(even right now he get many screentime) and over the top King will get his insane hype. These guys aren´t jokes and as one of fewer user I still think even Luffy would have hard time to take them down(at least without any new powerup ala G5)...

The war will answer us a lot of question and give us more powerlvl thread material as @Admiral Lee Hung already state for Yamato.

To be fair this plot is chaotic , i mean what is alliance upto ? Right now its open secret enemies are out in onigashima and kaido has not sent his best people to manage it . I am pretty certain King , Queen and Jack could control the chaos thats happening .

Right now kaido's goalpost is to bring yamato back hopefully we might see more into why didnt he feel threatened by intrusion taking place.

You know this doesn't play in Zoro's favour right?
I can't wait to see YC1 Zoro when he is going to defeat King with someone else help after having received the Nidai Kitetsu :myman:
I didn't see one time when Zoro said his Coa got broken or his Coa lacked in something but you can see luffy saying that yes Bro at least Now Nitoryo Zoro is soloing Headliners
( Gifters ) alone while 500 of them are coming while Kidd is panting despite having Killer's help and using their fighting style not to mention around them you can see just normal soldiers and one gifter ( wolf dude ) :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I think her hurting Luffy was combination of strong haki and the force behind her attack ( her DF dino has a strong head ??) ...kind of like G4.....But still it's very impressive feat for her....And Yamato breaking her skull looks very impressive as well!! Hope he is the "Ace" of the crew like many are predicting....
Yes, the dinosaur she is has a strong ass head. So even if Luffy Haki stronger, her force with combination of her haki is better.

I got some info who might could join the fight
if u guys remember the page of marco in ship with neko there was a shadow guy talking there are 2 options like

1) it could be 100 % scoper gaban

2) shiki the lion itself
I give my money for this!
I saw Brago's video , i wont deny the guy with stripes cloak is similar to the cover page drinking sake with crocus .

If a Roger pirate does not arrive in this arc then it will not make marineford cute at all .
The guy looks like Shiki
But I dont see Shiki having any reasons to fight Kaido. Also wouldnt Shiki have his own crew?

SH are based on chinese zodiac :
Luffy > Monkey
Zoro > Tiger
Nami > Cat
Ussop > Chameleon (reptile/Snake)
Sanji > Goat
Franky > rhino (bull)
Brook > Giraffe (horse)
chopper > Tanuki which is called racoon dog in japanese (dog)
jimbei > wild boar (same face)
carrot > bunny
robin > hawk (bird/rooster)

There are some small differences but most of them fit the chinese zodiac perfectly.
So yes Zoro is Tiger, it's so obvious that i don't know why you want to argue. He is a lone wolf, assassin, dangerous.
Eh idk
Anyway whos the last one then?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
his inevitable fight against Kaido.
You think LinLin will just leave him to Kaido? You should know better Sentinel-kun.
We saw the last chapter how mad she is and how badly she wants his head.
If she is present, Luffy is fighting her instead of Kaido so pray that she doesnt show up.

And besides, he is better off against LinLin, cant use the scales excuse against her and she doesnt have Zoan recovery.
Kaido, on the other hand, should be left to swordsmen.

I didn't see one time when Zoro said his Coa got broken or his Coa lacked in something but you can see luffy saying that yes Bro at least Now Nitoryo Zoro is soloing Headliners
( Gifters ) alone while 500 of them are coming while Kidd is panting despite having Killer's help and using their fighting style not to mention around them you can see just normal soldiers and one gifter ( wolf dude ) :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

So he didn't use CoA to defend himself? His CoO must be so weak then :perocry:

Have Queen surpass Jack in Panel time yet?
We should make count all panels where Queen come into the game, I gonna check this up later.^^

Yes, the dinosaur she is has a strong ass head. So even if Luffy Haki stronger, her force with combination of her haki is better.
She wasn´t in her dino form, when she attack Luffy with her head, she was in her base form.

Status
Not open for further replies.