Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji got a lot in WCI .

He's now the most developed character after Luffy ,the RS , complete what he wanted which was save his family.

The idea of some Sanji fans being mad at WCI Sanji is that they expected mainly fights from the character which only tells us that they don't understand Sanji( fights doesnt make him grow as a character unlike Luffy or Zoro).

Well getting the majority of spotlight after the MC is what Zoro currently has so far mate.
It's just that things are just starting ,Zoro main field as a character is grow in fights ( and this is a war) be patient.

Btw comparing S and Z use by Oda is not clever.
Yes, Zoro getting the main spotlight in Wano AFTER Luffy is apparent, just like Sanji got the main spotlight in WCI AFTER Luffy. Not really sure what you guys are all trying to argue against me with this is. :zorothink:

And the only people making this about Zoro vs Sanji, are you guys who are quoting me, Lol

Yes, Zoro getting the main spotlight in Wano AFTER Luffy is apparent, just like Sanji got the main spotlight in WCI AFTER Luffy. Not really sure what you guys are all trying to argue against me with this is. :zorothink:
Umm I never said Sanji didn't got the spotlight after Luffy .
(My last comment says his character gain a lot)
:few:

It's just based on the characters the actions will vary highly.

How are Shiki and Scopper more relevant than Kozaburo? Especially in Wano, Kozaburo’s homeland? Shiki has no connection to Wano and we don’t know his relationship with the WBP. Scopper? He didn’t really do much in the Oden flashback. Kozaburo at least was originally from Wano, and made one of Oden’s swords.
I meant in the grand scheme of the story.
Wano war is meant to dwarf Marineford war.
Marineford had heavy hitters like WB, Sengoku,Garp,Tsuru,3 admirals, 7 warlords, Wb division commanders, etc.
In wano so far we have only Kaido and BM
We need big names is what Im saying

S

SinOfGreed

Sanji got a lot in WCI .

He's now the most developed character after Luffy ,the RS , complete what he wanted which was save his family.

The idea of some Sanji fans being mad at WCI Sanji is that they expected mainly fights from the character which only tells us that they don't understand Sanji( fights doesnt make him grow as a character unlike Luffy or Zoro).

Well getting the majority of spotlight after the MC is what Zoro currently has so far mate.
It's just that things are just starting ,Zoro main field as a character is grow in fights ( and this is a war) be patient.

Btw comparing S and Z use by Oda is not clever.
Thank you. Oda gave Sanji an actual arc where his character was focused on more than even Luffy himself. He focused on traits like his personality, general character and other skills like his cooking.

But because he didn't get a 1v1 fight, people act like Sanji was trashed on in the arc which just isn't true.

Like you said, Zoro is a combatant and will shine most in combat. Plus oda has already teased Zoro's origins through SBS so I'm sure we are going to learn more about him.
:steef:

Obviously no, if you can show me any panel that shows any indication of him using G2 then I would believe.
He was using G2. Look at his arms and legs when he hits page one.
Post automatically merged:

If you think Zoro will bake a cake in his arc, you set yourself for a disappointment. Of course he will get all the glory. :finally:
You’re the GOAT!!!

Unlike the rest of the strawhats luffy has actually defeated top commander level characters along with getting advanced forms of 2 haki
Even when luffy looks bad it honestly doesn't really matter because we already know for a fact hes way stronger most the time

You can't say the same about the rest whos biggest accomplishments come from betting vet tier characters
So unlike luffy they don't get the same benefit until they prove themselves against legit strong characters
Thank you!

What ??? Are you implying he completely forgot his initially goal ? How could you say he did not try to attack hiyori and tama when the reason the fight broke out was because of them?
That is ridiculous.What you said was utter speculation,phrased in a way that best fit the purpose of proving your argument.
Ps: i believe the reason there were no panel of kamazou directly going after hiyori and tama during his fight with zoro is because oda thought he has clearly expressed the characters intention and did not suspect that a fan would twist it in such way that completely disregard the what the author wanted to deliver
Ps: i copy pasted this from my respond to kurwa,since you guys said the same thing
Wtf are you talking about? Read my comment...it doesn't matter what the reason for the fight was, during the fight he did NOT attack Hiyori and never tried - which is the whole point of this discussion. All attacks were aimed at Zoro. No panel shows Killer attacking her during their fight. And yet your answers are based only on speculations and what you "believe" - which is not an argument, but accuse me in speculations at the same time, while i use panels for my arguments. Nice double standard.

Hiyori was not even close to Zoro. Killer did not use the chance to attack Hiyori when Zoro got attacked by Gyukimaru, like in all of his other attacks - he aimed at Zoro.

By the way, are Ulti and Pageone REALLY siblings???

It never was mentioned, right?

What if they are actually Dating instead?

Their relationship somewhat reminds me of Leo and Mansherry together Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.