Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's just gonna be Kid and Law. We know Luffy is YC1+ at Gear 4 but nothing pointed to him being able to One Shot everyone who wasn't a Top Tier in BASE just because of Adv Armament, which seems to be a popular narrative on the Subreddit.
There are all stars, flying six, numbers, headliners, gifters, pleasures, orochi and all of his forces, freaking big mom and her children(also big mom is as strong as kaido himself), to deal with
Post automatically merged:

Its a team fight and Ulti grabbed him cause he was concentrated on Page 1. He didn't even use G2 and he blitz them in base form.
Post automatically merged:

What do you mean exoect better from Kidd. You don't even know how strong kidd is.
Do you really think kidd is stronger than luffy? The only thing that says kidd is luffy's equal is portrayal, law had the same portrayal as kidd and he was easily defeated by Mingo.

I don't think it's just gonna be Kid and Law. We know Luffy is YC1+ at Gear 4 but nothing pointed to him being able to One Shot everyone who wasn't a Top Tier in BASE just because of Adv Armament, which seems to be a popular narrative on the Subreddit.
Even if u take base Luffy's adv haki away, he should be able to low diff freakin' base Ulti

I think this chapter puts to rest if some strawhats are strong enough to fight the flying six if base luffy is soloing both page 1 and ulti at the same time. either robin or nami should fight ulti.

I think this chapter puts to rest if some strawhats are strong enough to fight the flying six if base luffy is soloing both page 1 and ulti at the same time. either robin or nami should fight ulti.
Make both Robin and Nami and Ulti would still stomp them hard, Oda simple fail to give the rest of the strawhats proper good feats and portrayal, they looking like trash to compare them to the flyers(+Vets).

One side we have Ulti, so fast,strong(almost strong enough to force Luffy to G4), has insane haki to clash with Luffy and in otherway we have Robin and Nami.... Who probably getting already problems against Numbers or other characters, Nami should first battle off character like Galetta/Amande before speaking up to defeat characters who get put in same ballpark as Supernovas.

Make both Robin and Nami and Ulti would still stomp them hard, Oda simple fail to give the rest of the strawhats proper good feats and portrayal, they looking like trash to compare them to the flyers(+Vets).

One side we have Ulti, so fast,strong(almost strong enough to force Luffy to G4), has insane haki to clash with Luffy and in otherway we have Robin and Nami.... Who probably getting already problems against Numbers or other characters, Nami should first battle off character like Galetta/Amande before speaking up to defeat characters who get put in same ballpark as Supernovas.
Ulti speed is nothing compared to hakuba which Robin stopped easily. Robin isn't weak. Also i think you forget Nami HAS ZEUS. Also Luffy only needed G4 to break out of her grip quickly. G4 would have OneShot her just like Yamato did.

Ulti speed is nothing compared to hakuba which Robin stopped easily. Robin isn't weak. Also i think you forget Nami HAS ZEUS. Also Luffy only needed G4 to break out of her grip quickly. G4 would have OneShot her just like Yamato did.
She had the power of zeus against Galetta too, didn't help her to take out her. Robin post ts was a full disappointed, nothing impressiv expect the Hakuba shit which even someone as Rebecca could dodge.

Should I remember you what happen the last time when Rest strawhats face of Vet lvl character? When Carrot/Nami/Chopper get casually negged by them? When Pero neg diff both Brook and Chopper. When Franky and Usopp literally beeing left shocked because of seeing Pageone strenght?

The rest strawhats having nothing to point out that they could match xDrake lvl characters who could even force Luffy into G4, who could even hurt Luffy while using CoA. And neither it isn't clear if Pageone and Ulti are down, they could easily stand up in the next chapter.

Sry but if we compare feats/scaling and portrayal, the mid/low strawhats should fit weaker opponets since facing the Flyers would be similar as suicide. Without any help of strong character I don't see any strawhat face 1on1 against a flyer, sry but Oda simple fail to show and give a proper portrayal for the mid/low strawhats.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
We still dont know what happen to Pay-Pay after this attack and how Ulti caught Luffy offguard. There has to be missing panel here.
If PAge one is actually done and defeated after 1 elephant gun then G3 + g2 haki > base kick sanji
but if hes not out base kick sanji>G3 + haki luffy + g2.

Next chapter we will see him helping his defeated sister up is my guess. If he was truly out oda would have shown him dropping and white eyed like ulti was...

Luffy didn't solo anyone, especialy not in base form lol.
- He used G3 against P1 and i highly doubt that this would knock him out.
- Luffy was forced to go G4 to break out of Ulti's grip.

She had the power of zeus against Galetta too, didn't help her to take out her. Robin post ts was a full disappointed, nothing impressiv expect the Hakuba shit which even someone as Rebecca could dodge.

Should I remember you what happen the last time when Rest strawhats face of Vet lvl character? When Carrot/Nami/Chopper get casually negged by them? When Pero neg diff both Brook and Chopper. When Franky and Usopp literally beeing left shocked because of seeing Pageone strenght?

The rest strawhats having nothing to point out that they could match xDrake lvl characters who could even force Luffy into G4, who could even hurt Luffy while using CoA. And neither it isn't clear if Pageone and Ulti are down, they could easily stand up in the next chapter.

Sry but if we compare feats/scaling and portrayal, the mid/low strawhats should fit weaker opponets since facing the Flyers would be similar as suicide. Without any help of strong character I don't see any strawhat face 1on1 against a flyer, sry but Oda simple fail to show and give a proper portrayal for the mid/low strawhats.
Stop with the headcannon...Show me where it says that every single one of the flying six are vet level...ill wait.
by that same logic nami should have stood NO CHANCE vs Kaulifa even though she was a member of cp9 just .like lucci.
perospero has a bounty of 700,000. none of the supernova(bar luffy) have a bounty that high, you underestimate him.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Stop with the headcannon...Show me where it says that every single one of the flying six are vet level...ill wait.
by that same logic nami should have stood NO CHANCE vs Kaulifa even though she was a member of cp9 just .like lucci.
perospero has a bounty of 700,000. none of the supernova(bar luffy) have a bounty that high, you underestimate him.
flying six are above big mom veteran level.

Page one > oven
Ulti>daifuku
Sasaki > perospero
Who's who > snack

Status
Not open for further replies.