Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit if Shanks is evil I’m gonna stan the fuck out of him
I might too tbh. I've always wanted him to be more complicated than just the typical mentor who becomes a sacrificial lamb towards the end of the story. Imagine this shit plays out and this entire time Luffy eventually has to come into conflict with Shanks? I feel like that plot is WAY more interesting than anything else.

A beautiful girl (allegedly) with wild hair, wields a big club, has strong haki, and capable of generating Thunder Bagua? dont want to have my hopes high but this one's might be it. First Wulti (shes cute af, yall know that) and now Yamato. Beautiful girls can be competent monsters as well, Oda. Im glad we're getting competent women in Wano. First impression, she's far from being another Smoothie and thats a huge relief.
Well hopefully Smoothie comes in later and just starts fucking shit up too.

Yamato is not a Woman. The dude has literally been called "Kaido's son" for like 5 chapters in a row. Glad to see I was right about Yamato witnessing Oden's execution, and that's why he is inspired by him. Figured that was the best possible explanation, and Oda does love doing those kind of scenarios. I also knew that Page One and Ulti being Zoans contribute to their extreme durability. Funny how people tried to argue against that to downplay Luffy's strength in base. :gokulaugh:

You may actually be onto something there
:goyea:

Kaido wanted to save Ace for slamming his daughter, Shanks wanted Ace to die so Shanks would have less competition for Pirate King lol.

It would be a characteristically-Oda series of weird plot choices for sure.
This will actually make Shanks no.1 in my favorite list if he is cunning and predatory as opposed to Luffy guide.

you’re grasping at straws that aren’t even there. This is straight headcanon from you.
What straws?
Sanji vs Page One happens:
Sanji is fine next chapter, no injuries
Page One is not seen for ~50 chapters

Few days later, Drake still continues to search for Soba mask while Page One is nowhere to be seen even though they both were sent for same task.
Yasue execution- Drake is present but Page One is nowhere in sight.

Funny how I didn't hear you complaining how people were grasping straws when Luffy "beat" Page One just because we didn't see him for few panels

Status
Not open for further replies.