Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Oh shit wtf happened down here while i was sleeping!? Already 60+ pages of comments!? You guys are crazy

Spoilers apparently out. 106 posted

짭쿠인가 ㅂㅅ이 설치고 갔네..

인증도 안 할 거고 믿을 갤러는 믿고 안 믿을 갤러는 허풍으로 넘겨도 좋음.

* 울티, 페이지원 정신 차렸고 생각보다 멀쩡. 부하들 공룡 능력자의 터프함 언급

*루피 v s 아마토. 카이도 부하들 주변에 산개된 와중에 야마토는 사람 없는 데서 말하고 싶은데 루피는 5초에 끝내라고 맞섬. 그러다 야마토가 연막 터트림

*연회장에 진입한 사무라이들, 로 잠수함 각각의 상황 전개중

*이조와 키쿠 만남

*루피가 5분 주고 대화 시작. 야마토는 오뎅 처형 목격했었고 감명받음. 오뎅의 유지 잇고 싶어함.

*가면 떨어지면서 야마토 맨얼굴 나온다는데 미형의 여자라 함.. 에이스와 붙어본 적 있음. 루피 보고 에이스 떠오른다고.

담주 휴재
Post automatically merged:

@djiayebee please translate
According to that spoiler, Yamato has a women's face.

wait for @djiayebee's translation not the confusing google translation
But you are saying it a woman's lol. Thats a pretty significant jump from Ace's face. Anyway, just gotta wait for @djiayebee to see.
need that @djiayebee spotlight. These bad translations suck lol

Thanks for the summoning guys, i hope spo provider posting at 1 am in Korea is not the new standard from now on?? :feelscryingman:

Anyway what @Taesthetic wrote in summary page is correct~
Not sure if someone else has pointed out (am not reading those 60+ pages) but few points worth mentioning imo on that last part about Yamato and Ace :

가면 떨어지면서 야마토 맨얼굴 나온다는데 미형의 여자라 함.. 에이스와 붙어본 적 있음. 루피 보고 에이스 떠오른다고
- It doesn't actually explicitly say "Yamato IS a beautiful woman", the wording used here has a small nuance "(said to be) beautiful woman"... dunno if that's the provider opinion or in text said by someone else like Luffy, but i'd rather wait until the image and full speech is out to make sure (could be like Izo or Kiku)
- "Ace and Yamato have hanged out together"... Here again, there could be ten other ways to say more explicitly they had relationship but the word used is a bit ambiguous... (can be used about teammates in sports or sthg)

As usual lets not jump to conclusion too early, original spo provider may, intentionally or not, say "Yamato is a beautiful lady who dated with Ace" whereas it could be "Yamato is a feminine-looking dude who was best bud with Ace"

Anyway, personally i like that Oda connected them together, that'll probably give more explanation on why WB & Marco didnt come to Wano sooner

이 글도 원래 하던대로 빨리 지울 거임. 짭으로 여겨도 상관없음. 너희 즐거우라고 짭쿠 같은 정병 ㅂㅅ 새끼한테 스토커 당하는 리스크 감수할 건 없으니까. 앞으로 안 올려도 그만인 거고.

괜찮. 글 어차피 지울 거고 본 사람들은 며칠 지나면 내가 짭이었나 아니었나 알겠지.. 어차피 내가 짭이고 말고가 중요한 게 아니고.
갤러들에게 생기는 논란도 사실 내가 리스크 감수해가며 알 바인 건 아니니까 첫 줄처럼 찐으로 믿을 사람은 믿고 아니면 말고 하면 됨.

These are comments by the spoiler provider. Is there anything important? @djiayebee @Taesthetic
It's not about the chapter content but he's talking about spo providers taking risks and whether people trust the spo or not

P

PeperLevi

Izo meeting Kiku
:sweat:
I've been waiting

Now, all that's left is (BATTLE OF SIBLINGS)

Izo + Kiku vs Ulti + Pageone
That's a foolish idea. Page One and Ulti are easily the superior duo.
Luffy himself acknowledge them as Gear Fourth worthy opponents,while Izo and Kiku didn't nothing compared to Yuen during their screentime so far . Base Luffy is enough against both.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oh shit wtf happened down here while i was sleeping!? Already 60+ pages of comments!? You guys are crazy

Thanks for the summoning guys, i hope spo provider posting at 1 am in Korea is not the new standard from now on?? :feelscryingman:

Not sure if someone else has pointed out (am not reading those 60+ pages) but few points worth mentioning imo on that last part about Yamato and Ace :

- It doesn't actually explicitly say "Yamato IS a beautiful woman", the wording used here has a small nuance "(said to be) beautiful woman"... dunno if that's the provider opinion or in text said by someone else like Luffy, but i'd rather wait until the image and full speech is out to make sure (could be like Izo or Kiku)
- "Ace and Yamato have hanged out together"... Here again, there could be ten other ways to say more explicitly they had relationship but the word used is a bit ambiguous... (can be used about teammates in sports or sthg)

As usual lets not jump to conclusion too early, original spo provider may, intentionally or not, say "Yamato is a beautiful lady who dated with Ace" whereas it could be "Yamato is a feminine-looking dude who was best bud with Ace"

Anyway, personally i like that Oda connected them together, that'll probably give more explanation on why WB & Marco didnt come to Wano sooner

It's not about the chapter content but he's talking about spo providers taking risks and whether people trust the spo or not
You are one of the most important people we have on this forum, my man...long may you reign, Bee! :kata:

Thanks for the constant work man :cheers:

Anyway I am still far from sure that Yamato is really a woman and the last spoiler thanks to @djiayebee is telling us to remain cautious.
It's best to be sure I suppose, It was nice though while it lasted, Something I was hoping, But again steel myself.

Although Yamato is a boyish name, What if Yamato Nadeshiko?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.