Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this is will be interesting if Yamato-chan found out if Hiyori is still alive.
But my headcanon says that Black Maria might be Hyougoro's daughter.:smoothy:
I've considered Black Maria might be a daughter of one of the Samurai imprisoned in Udon, Ochoku's maybe? But Gramps Hyo is another one possibly, but maybe he'll have some other daughter.
But even still nothing explains her Giant size nor her Horns.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I've considered Black Maria might be a daughter of one of the Samurai imprisoned in Udon, Ochoku's maybe? But Gramps Hyo is another one possibly, but maybe he'll have some other daughter.
If that so, its time to delete my theory.:josad::catcry:
Post automatically merged:

@SethTrollins @Ravagerblade i know y'all waiting for the day i take the L of my theory.:josad:

Last edited:
If that so, its time to delete my theory.:josad::catcry:

@SethTrollins @Ravagerblade i know y'all waiting for the day i take the L of my theory.:josad:
Its not the worst theory in the world. Chin up.

I hope Sanji will find a way to outsmart Kaido and the Calamities and save Momonosuke. The Vivre Card databook states Sanji is the crew's military advisor/chief of staff. Maybe it's time to show it.
That was probably pre time skip. Haha

I hope Sanji will find a way to outsmart Kaido and the Calamities and save Momonosuke. The Vivre Card databook states Sanji is the crew's military advisor/chief of staff. Maybe it's time to show it.
Theres no doubt Sanji has the ability to save Momo but he doesnt have the ability to escape from that situation. All of kaidos commanders are there plus Orochis people. Momo has to be saved somehow tho.....the next chapter after this one is definitely going to be one of the best in awhile. 985 should be the best chapter since we entered Onigashima.

Status
Not open for further replies.