Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Making a Shogun that weak is already a waste since the begining. I mean a shogun in a well hyped country suppose to be strong. Not to mention that Kaido is portrayed to be a man who respect strength. Now just killing him that way? why on earth do he want to work with a weakling such as Orochi? He could kill him off as soon as he killed Oden. I hope the spoiler isn't true
To be honest I agree hoping Orochi is knocked out, feels like a waste with all this time of building up Orochi just to kill him off before the fight even begins. Now persons of the opinion that Orochi was a waste just because he is weak are even more justified in saying Oda wasted chapters on him.

The scabbards (kinemon,/denjiro) not being the ones to take out Orochi even after all that he done just leaves a bad taste

Orochi's end seems very anticlimactic, not even a confrontation with the Scabbards.:lusalty:
Like I’ve been saying for a while, the Scabbards will all confront Kaido together because he has been the real source of their suffering and humiliation over the past 25 years. After Luffy loses round 2, the Scabbards will step in and have a valiant last stand against Kaido in which they ultimately lose, but buy Luffy enough time to recover for round 3

What. the. fuck!! Wow! I'm sorry for doubting Goda, and saying Wano was becoming boring! Wow!! So much for Zoro killing him! This is fucking crazy.

I thought this was Oda pulling Red Wedding, and it failed:

I just hope Orochi is not include in the will of P, because that would be terrible!

Next time i won't believe trolls lmfao i posted That spoiler and it got deleted just like that .
That blog translation guys :
Page 3 (1 and 2 are spread I think)
Onigashima Back Door where law/sacabbards are
They are talking about how the samurai haven't reached the back yet. Someone is exicited that someone else came (probably Kiku and Izo)

Page 4 & 5
Kanjuro talking the execution of Oden and Momo trying to escape recently. Also he made a drawing

Page 6 & 7
Fodders are talking about Momo's execution and the scabbards on the back make their move

Page 8 & 9 & 10
What I think is Yamato talking about wanting to go with Ace but being jailed w/ the cuffs. She wants to fight Kaido

Page 11 & 12 & 13
Kaido presenta a Big Mom. Nami está cerca con Zeus mirando hacia adelante mientras comienzan a explicar el proyecto.

Page 14 & 15 & 16
El yonko allaince quiere las armas antiguas y la One Piece. Se Ise Wano para abastecerse y prepararse

Page 17 & 18
Alguien habla con Momo y Orochi supuestamente muere (???) por asesinato

Página 19
Yamato es capturado y Kaido anuncia que Yamato será el nuevo shogun (ya que presumiblemente Orochi murió ???) de Wano, que será un nuevo onigashima
I was looking for this, thanks ✨☺️

@Reddot4 @TheAncientCenturion @Sunita Change your vote in the poll...do it now...:tch:
Why? :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.