Ugh... this chapter
1. Orochi is like 98% not dead
- We see Kiku's sword having "blood" on it after fighting Kanjuro before we cut to Kaido, it's probably to set up that Kanjuro made a clone of Orochi and himself.
I doubt Kiku beat or injured Kanjuro offscreen
- Orochi has mythical zoan df, it has to have a special ability, like not dying 8 times
Orochi is dead then I feel like then there was no point of act 2 and most of Oden's flashback. If Oda wanted to randomly kill off Orochi, Denjiro should have been the one to do it, before revealing himself to the alliance.
2. Yamato is becoming one of my most disliked characters
- Her introduction is slowing down the pace of the raid
- She feels such a deus ex machina
- Another Oden wanker
- Kaido still wants and trusts her to become the shogun even though she doesn't want it. Doesn't make sense for Kaido to trust Yamato this much knowing that she's like Oden.
3. Big Mom capturing Carrot and Nami doesn't make sense. They were ahead of her and near performance floor, yet she still somehow caught up with them. Oda didn't even bother to explain how they got captured or why she doesn't kill them.
4. So now Luffy is running back to
the performance floor? So Luffy going to Kaido's castle only served for him to meet Yamato?