Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time i won't believe trolls lmfao i posted That spoiler and it got deleted just like that .
That blog translation guys :
Page 3 (1 and 2 are spread I think)
Onigashima Back Door where law/sacabbards are
They are talking about how the samurai haven't reached the back yet. Someone is exicited that someone else came (probably Kiku and Izo)

Page 4 & 5
Kanjuro talking the execution of Oden and Momo trying to escape recently. Also he made a drawing

Page 6 & 7
Fodders are talking about Momo's execution and the scabbards on the back make their move

Page 8 & 9 & 10
What I think is Yamato talking about wanting to go with Ace but being jailed w/ the cuffs. She wants to fight Kaido

Page 11 & 12 & 13
Kaido introduces Big Mom. Nami is close by with zeus looking onward as they begin to explain the project.

Page 14 & 15 & 16
The yonko allaince wants the ancient weapons and the One Piece. They will ise wano to stock up and prepare

Page 17 & 18
Someone talks to Momo and Orochi supposedly dies (???) by assassination

Page 19
Yamato is captured and Kaido announces that Yamato will be the new shogun (since presumably Orochi died ???) of Wano which will be new onigashima

How do? I want her to join but I don’t see the connection
Because she wanted to leave with Ace, and already 2 chapters ago told luffy she's been waiting for him for a long time. Not only that, but if the unverified dialogue leak from 12 hours ago is legit, it pretty much mentions Yamato thinks Luffy is the next best thing to get her out of Wano because he's Aces brother.

Yamato joining is fact now.
The part about Yamato wanting to leave with Ace is not confirmed so be careful. But if it's true, Yamato joining the crew will practically become a certainty.

Knowing Oda you can never be 100% sure if that fuck is even dead since it isn't a flashback
Every time you post, I'm completely absorbed by your sig. It's like I could watch it forever.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Because she wanted to leave with Ace, and already 2 chapters ago told luffy she's been waiting for him for a long time. Not only that, but if the unverified dialogue leak from 12 hours ago is legit, it pretty much mentions Yamato thinks Luffy is the next best thing to get her out of Wano because he's Aces brother.
Like how Carrot thought the SHs was her ticket to get out of Zou? Leaving the country doesnt translate to joining the SHs

The part about Yamato wanting to leave with Ace is not confirmed so be careful. But if it's true, Yamato joining the crew will pratically become a certainty.

Every time you post, I'm completely absorb by your sig. It's like I could watch it forever.
Its the fact that the part with ace was and the legit spoilers was leaked hours ago via a dialogue leak. If the legit spoilers are correct, then the rest of the chapter SHOULD be legit

Status
Not open for further replies.