Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i could be nothing, but considering its oda and how he likes to give hints i wouldn rule out the possibility of it being a devil fruit, maybe one we havent seen how it looks yet
Does Oda like to give hints? I'd say 99% of the time it is just fans overthinking the story of a guy who has consistently admitted how he comes up with unplanned plot changes on a regular basis.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
The problem with this chapter is that no matter what Kaido do no matter if he splits earth in half.

We know that Ryuo can brrrrrrr through his scales.

I was so fucking against Luffy vs Kaido in 1 vs 1 but now? xDDDDDDDDD

Luffy and Zoro can take Kaido High diff no cap.

J

Jo_Ndule

Pretty much like Neko and Inu; the former has way more focus than the latter. He probably prefers to write and draw eccentric characters.
Yeah but Inu isn't a background character
Inu feels alive

Also, for me Neko is slightly slightly above Inu in power. I think Guardians of the night and Neko >= Inu and his squad.

But for King to be this less relevant, it's a waste of ink like Compote and Smoothie

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
Also, for me Neko is slightly slightly above Inu in power. I think Guardians of the night and Neko >= Inu and his squad.
This would be the worst debate even worse than Z vs S.
Post automatically merged:

French scans says " je veux te montrer qui est le plus puissant au monde"

English scans "... The strongest/most powerful military power"

Japanese raws mentions army/military or is it personal power?
Let's just wait for official scans.

J

Jo_Ndule

About the cover

I think it may hint Luffy will be using a pipe soon
Sanji will be using a gun perhaps... Who knows

Every pirate or marine has a weapon they use temporarily or usually in a battle :

Yes oda gives hints in cover pages.
There one where zoro has a map with the kanji enma on it prior to getting the sword.
Oda may leave one or two hints from time to time, not denying it, but that's not what I discussed. What I said is whether Oda likes to do that or not, because there is a big difference between his actual foreshadowing and what fans come up with based on "hints" that commonly end up being nothing.

Yeah but Inu isn't a background character
Inu feels alive

But for King to be this less relevant, it's a waste of ink like Compote and Smoothie
I don't know about that. Inuarashi never felt more alive than King to me, to be fair. The disbalance between Nekomamushi and Inuarashi is outstanding and I don't feel like Inu's contribution since Zou has been much more significant than King kicking Big Mom's ship down and calling the Tobi Roppo.
Post automatically merged:

Hes done it enough times to show he likes doing it.
May I know the approximate, confirmed amount of times he has done so in color spreads?

Status
Not open for further replies.