Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fodder1: KAIDOU-SAMAAAA

Fodder2: It's the red scabbards!!!

Fodder3: Get your weapons, its a raid!!

Kaidou: (Why does the wound that i received from Oden hurt!? Why can they stab me!? Do they have the same Ryuuou as Oden!?)

Kaidou: Uwaaaaaaaaah

Fodders: Kaidou-san is screaming!?
Does they really use Ryuuou ala Advanced CoA?
I though first because of the spoiler they use it, but in the panels no one of them really use even CoA(hardening) on their swords and now Kaido question about Ryuuou? Could this be more like the same with Big mom Caramel picture where she became helpless and can get hurt because of her trauma? What if the scabbard only manage to cut him because Kaido defense was down and he get a short trauma similar as Big mom get in the past, his trauma is of course the cut of Oden.. Do the Scabbard really cut him or not? I wouldn´t be surprise if the Scabbard later fail to even scratch him for one time again, take this note in mind because this could be answered in the next chapters.

The part with Kaido and the scabbards seems very cool but took way too much space in the chapter.
Perhaps Hawkins is alive :whitepress:
Perospero is going to defeat one between Marco and King, i know it :shocking:
At least there is no Oda break.
Sanji being this late is ripping my soul apart tho:josad:
Not that any other strawhats is doing or did something interesting :milaugh:

Does they really use Ryuuou ala Advanced CoA?
I though first because of the spoiler they use it, but in the panels no one of them really use even CoA(hardening) on their swords and now Kaido question about Ryuuou? Could this be more like the same with Big mom Caramel picture where she became helpless and can get hurt because of her trauma? What if the scabbard only manage to cut him because Kaido defense was down and he get a short trauma similar as Big mom get in the past, his trauma is of course the cut of Oden.. Do the Scabbard really cut him or not? I wouldn´t be surprise if the Scabbard later fail to even scratch him for one time again, take this note in mind because this could be answered in the next chapters.
Luffy used advance haki without hardening

Status
Not open for further replies.