Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homies were never cool though... it's a childish ass ability... cool doesn't fit them... I feel like I'm watching a 6 years old show when I see Big Mom honestly
Who cares what you have to say, seems like you don't understand Big Mom's powers and her theme when it comes to these powers. You do realize that this series is supposed to be goofy and not serious, also they are cool when they get serious and fight back.

People like you clearly don't understand One Piece.

Who cares what you have to say, seems like you don't understand Big Mom's powers and her theme when it comes to these powers. You do realize that this series is supposed to be goofy and not serious, also they are cool when they get serious and fight back.
okay dude... chill out... just because I don't agree with your opinion doesn't mean you have to be angry LOL... you can stay thinking that a homie "looks cool" when it's "goofy" which is fine... I have no problem with goofy being a theme in the show... but describing an "obvious goofy design" with "cool design" STILL DOESN'T FIT.... Goofy is goofy in design, cool is edgy in design... you can enjoy both though, just don't be angry for stating facts that Big Mom ability is more of a childish trait/goofy than being edgy/cool...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I need to write this up once again because apparently saying f**k you Oda is a reason to remove your reply ( a lot of people use this yet ahh nvm ).

Jokes aside. 5/10 Chapter.

Sanji panels looks bad because if this is Sanji's reaction just after clashing with Calamity I'm scared that we might get Zoro and Sanji vs Tobi Roppo at best.

Nami = waste of panels.

Yamato = Weird af.

Big Mom is a joke as always and Franky damaged her ez.

Luffy is a pushover for a Yonko once again.

Biggest disappointment?

No Sulong Inu and Neko is the biggest dick move made by Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.