Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IKR I’m annoyed every time nami proclaims Zeus as her slave then acts all high and mighty then when she faces dangers she’s gonna cower back. He’ll i even liked Prometheus and napolean more. Big mom should just make another homie to replace that idiot Zeus, even stronger than Zeus. Nami stealing a power up from big mom is gonna make big mom look weak and incompetent,
I hated the way she got Zeus in the first place anyway.

And unlike BM Nami won't even ride Zeus which tells me even more that she shouldn't have him.

Oda generally seem to favor kaido than big mom is power level equation so far .

Right now kaido is taking on sulong mink + scabbards .
Right NOW they didn’t started so no like I already said and you are only throwing hate to BM for free.

I fail to understand your point! Sorry

But if it can withstand bullets/swords and many other shit... without allowing Sanji to get hurt much because of it... what's your point exactly?

Are u saying Suit will not be damaged but Sanji will be damaged?
Cause if you do so... I will not bother to argue such statements
Imagine that your clothes can stop bullets and don’t let them pass. They have still the same elasticity and other properties so you don’t notice anything weird with them.
If someone shots at it, the clothes will save the person because it doesn’t let the bullets pass through it and enter the body, BUT, the impact of that bullet the person would still feel it without any reduction of damage, because they are “clothes”, it is not wide enough to absorb the impact or don’t have that capacity.

The same with the RS , it didn’t show that capacity. The only thing it has that can increase the defense/durability to impacts is the cape which is a shield, it was emphasized with this accessory.
For example, let’s say Sanji gets cut by a swordsman. RS will not be damaged (it would block the cut but not the impact, the energy behind that move) but Sanji will get the impact of it.
Sanji needs to tank that attack by himself. RS would only help to not let King pierce through him for example.

F

Fallen Prince

Well at least he has a chance of being Whitebeard's son.
Even if it isn't the case it isn't really his fault because of Ms Bakkin and how naïve he is.
Nah i am saying yamato and weevil were possible WG experiments .

Weevil probably as WB dna , yamato has big mom + kaido's dna in her .

Weevil , Blackbeard , Yamato were probably WG experiments .

I'm honestly dissapointed with how Oda handles King so far in act 3.
Imo King wasn't that bad on this chapter.

Whilst RS Sanji whooped the floor with Page One, King was very much unfazed by Sanji and easily pushed him far away, almost blowing a hole on Sanji's belly despite his RS.
Furthermore, RS Sanji is a high tier, comparable to the likes of Law and Jinbe.

Of course King will not really get the same huge focus like an arc boss, that's obvious. But I'm sure he'll deliver incredible feats comparable to Katakuri.

Very simple, just two conditions:

- No damage or minimal damage (by minimal I mean Sanji can move just fine, no heavy wounds or so much blood) then, you lose, I win... and you start advertising for "Sanji vs King"

- Completely Wrecked/ or heavy damage/ or even I will be generous and say "decent/moderate damage" and I lose, and I stop the advertising for Sanji vs King, and I will advertise for Zoro vs whoever opponent you want this arc

So, now the stakes are even against me by being generous for suggesting that even "moderate/decent damage" which is below heavy damage... makes me lose the bet...
do we have a deal?

But damages like few bruises like against Drake attack, or small blood, but nothing big like "Kaido blood from last chapter from scabbard" where it is nothing from what Kaido can take... or zero damage... makes me winner, and you start wholeheartedly supporting "Sanji vs king"
Let's say Moderate / Decent Damage Deal ✅

If oda hates sanji he wont get RS though .
It's the opposite. Oda keeps shitting on him
1. Sanji was able to do what his siblings can do with Vinsmoke technology, except Sanji did it on his own. For example, Vinsmoke siblings can fly around with their special shoes, Sanji does it by learning Sky Walk. Ichiji can produce heat with Vinsmoke suit, Sanji can do it with Diable Jambe
2. Sanji said he doesn't wanna use it but now he ended up using it
3. The way Niji gave it to him was mocking and disrespectful

F

Fallen Prince

Right NOW they didn’t started so no like I already said and you are only throwing hate to BM for free.

I am not her hater but she is overhyped and overrated by fans in general . Big mom has strong durability thats adding upto her advantage other than her fighting skill seems less impressive for a top tier standard . Its possible she is aging and young big mom (rocks days) was strongest .

Status
Not open for further replies.