Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DF powers don't mean a thing if it just enhances your base strength.

Zoan Kaku > Zoan Jabra > Base Kaku > Base Jabra

This doesn't make you weaker than Absalom.

You're assuming poison is all Hyouzou has.
No it gives Jabra claws and carnivirous Zoans have better hype. Kaku fought like a clown...just stop.

It means he is inferior in heiarchy. Absaldom is above him whether you like it or not.

Wtf else has Hyouzou shown ? Hes not damaging a mountain lvl opponent like Wadatsumi.

What is the problem of Zoro vs Queen btw? we know that Queen is had more durability/defense than King.
So the argument of Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen is still the same if we use Marco and Jozu.
Queen has yet to actually use his swords though. He has so far used wrestling themed moves. Imo, this either fits with Kid or Sanji just from a pure physicality standpoint. King has only drawn his sword in a combative state so its kind of odd if that really defaulted to Sanji imo

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
[QUOTE = "BangMi, publicación: 625247, miembro: 802"] ¿Cuál es el problema de Zoro vs Queen por cierto? sabemos que Queen tiene más durabilidad / defensa que King.
Entonces, el argumento de Zoro y Sanji contra Rey y Reina sigue siendo el mismo si usamos a Marco y Jozu. [/ QUOTE]
Mi problema es que Z
[QUOTE = "Albino 👑, publicación: 625311, miembro: 56"] cabras
[/CITAR]
Jaja virgin vs young Manster

He had a higher bounty and was the vize...and Hachi was a complete joke.
That's why I compare them to the Black Cat Pirates. Jango's bounty is higher than Siam and Butchie's collective one, but he's noticeably weaker than them. Being a goofy character doesn't guarantee you're the weakest.

I'm not saying Hatchan is stronger than Kuroobi, but there's no proof considering the East Blue villains' track record. For all we know, they're equals like Buggy's first and second mate.

That's why I compare them to the Black Cat Pirates. Jango's bounty is higher than Siam and Butchie's collective one, but he's noticeably weaker than them. Being a goofy character doesn't guarantee you're the weakest.

I'm not saying Hatchan is stronger than Kuroobi, but there's no proof considering the East Blue villains' track record. For all we know, they're equals like Buggy's first and second mate.
Kuroobi is said to be the First Mate in the Vivre Card....just stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.