Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of Bellamy, no food or real break during fights, used g4 twice in less than hour, lost haki twice and also the damages Doffy gsve him.

Doffy never ragdollrd g4, headcanon

And OEkaneki stop hating on Sanji for jo reason, Sanji is fighting King already while Zoro doesn't even fight à flyer
Dude shut up, because all you guys are looking like absolute morons for saying Doffy is YC3. "No food" :seriously:

Yeah RS = Gamma Knife + King Kong Gun.
Lol.
How low iq are you? That post was making fun of your "ragdolling" definition. Do you understand sarcasm?
Lmfao yeah, that’s exactly what that was. Which is why, when it was first brought up in this thread, you didn’t say anything about sarcasm regarding ragdolling but when straight to Luffy sleeping for three days. Because you were totally being sarcastic.

Stop while you’re behind.

Lol.

Lmfao yeah, that’s exactly what that was. Which is why, when it was first brought up in this thread, you didn’t say anything about sarcasm regarding ragdolling but when straight to Luffy sleeping for three days. Because you were totally being sarcastic.

Stop while you’re behind.
You "Luffy ragdolled Doffy in Gear 4"

Me "Luffy spends 2/3rds of his time defending in G4. That's my definition of my ragdoll."

Again, learn what sarcasm is and when people are making fun of you.

If King is actually Sanji‘s final opponent in this arc, Zoro is guaranteed to join Luffy in the fight against Kaido, maybe even finishing him off.

I‘m not a Zoro Fanboy, that just seems logic. Sanji won‘t fight a stronger enemy than Zoro.
It possible zoro might deal significant damage to kaido, but i can't see him getting the finishing blow, luffy will Land the finishing blow:josad:

You "Luffy ragdolled Doffy in Gear 4"

Me "Luffy spends 2/3rds of his time defending in G4. That's my definition of my ragdoll."

Again, learn what sarcasm is and when people are making fun of you.
Lol so you were making fun of me for saying Luffy clowned Doflamingo in Gear Four and not being serious in your defense of him.

Run along man. Like I said twice now, stop while you’re behind.

Why zoro's fan always act as a true dumbass? They always want their hero must fight with 2nd power of an yonko or they will cry with their mon?, a pirate with 1.32 billion bounty is too weak for zoro? Remenber zoro got serious hurt when fought with hawkin,killer or denjiro easily blocked zoro's attact. The only reaon zoro's fan acted like that is they are too jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.