Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
[QUOTE = "sanjikun, post: 625525, member: 516"] Sé que Oda también hace que los villanos parezcan más fuertes al principio, pero no creo que haga que Sanji parezca malo contra él, si Zoro lo vence. Zoro / Sanji siempre están cerca.

Recuerde, el último 1 contra 1 que ambos Z / S obtuvieron fue Ennies Lobby ... ambos contra 2 Zooans que estaban muy cerca el uno del otro. [/ QUOTE]
Kaku is more stronger rhan zoan yabura

Answer mine first.

If only swordsman make black blades. Is Mihawk and Ryuma the only swordsman in the series
Yes, zoro will turn his blade black and be on Mihawk and Ryuma's level

Difference between Ray and Oden, Ray didnt only rely on his sword and Oden did.

All oden attacks with swords, not all ray's and rodgers attacks were with swords

S

SinOfGreed

Yes, zoro will turn his blade black and be on Mihawk and Ryuma's level

Difference between Ray and Oden, Ray didnt only rely on his sword and Oden did.

All oden attacks with swords, not all ray's and rodgers attacks were with swords
Rayleigh was a swordsman. You're a swordsman if you're at your strongest when using a sword.

Zoro has a no sword style, doesn't mean he's not a swordsman

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Idk i made this assumption based on the picture i saw on this forum and as far as i can remember it, don't know how legit it was or if this was just their expectations/assumption.
If i am right here...then this will be the worst thing...
actually from the schedule, we will have another chapter next week and then we will have Oda break.
but because next week we might have a Oda break, thats mean the schedule for his break will be moved on to next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.