Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Killer can one shot Zoro, what will happen if Kaidou clubs Zoro? He will die...:josad:
Oneshot? Zoro didn't immediately fall from Killer's attack. At that point you can no longer say he was oneshot. Especially since killer moved in for a second attack.

What would happen to Zoro if he gets hit by Kaido's club. That depends on. Has Zoro been eating poisonous food for about a week and then starving?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Chapter 988 Title: I Waited A Lot
I’m sorry, but I have more to say about this...the balls on this fucking guy to title a chapter sandwiched in between two God damn breaks “I WAITED A LOT,” that is grounds for collectively flying to Japan, tracking Oda down, and beating the piss out of him the moment after OP’s last installment is printed. I am blown away by the sheer disrespect he’s showing his faithful legions of crusty weebs :crocusuh:

Lmao he gave him the business? Getting one shoted is giving business? Oh buhu, fox attacked Zoro...Sanji was alone vs 2 SN and had to protect 3 woman - and he did it succesfully without getting any damage lol.
drake wagged his tail like a puppy and sanji went flying

page one made sanji run away

and dont get me started on whole cake island where sanji’s siblings used him as a punching bag every morning

I luffy got fucked zoro would too tbh.
Like Zoro would get hitm he would cut through the club.

Lmao he gave him the business? Getting one shoted is giving business? Oh buhu, fox attacked Zoro...Sanji was alone vs 2 SN and had to protect 3 woman - and he did it succesfully without getting any damage lol.
Getting one shot means you are hit with an attack and then immediately fall down. That doesn't mean you hit with an attack and then you can stop the person who attacked you from pulling a scythe out of your body.

Status
Not open for further replies.