Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest it makes sense for him to fight Sanji, both can fly and use fire plus he is kinda tiny compared to the likes of Jack and Queen especially in Zoan mode. Zoro shines when he fights the big target type dudes. King would have been too much for him.
That’s the point, he's supposed to be too much for Zoro. The fact we’re wondering how Zoro could possibly deal with this type of fighter increases the chances of this fight happening in my opinion.

I have some confirmed spoilers. I will write it as short summary. Tell the admins not to ban me like last time, because my spoilers were right.
Yes. Show us plz
:cheers::steef:
Post automatically merged:

Hi guys . Do u remember kaku zoan form ? Long neck in hybrid form .
Oda already foreshadow Gran D master zoro opponent which is Queen the funk.

Oda strikes again . :funky:
But queen doesn’t seem like a swordsman though.
:queenhear:
Post automatically merged:

Right now queen looks the most interesting Calamity to me.
As for King, not so much. Hope he shows more.
:zorothink:

Last edited:
Chapter 988 Titled: I've been waiting.

Starts out with the roof of Onigashima

Kaido is aware of sulong forms.

Jack is ashamed he let the intrusion get so far, and goes to stop minks.

Inside hall:

Ulti and Yamato still at standoff and Big Mom goes to hit Luffy. Luffy runs.

Shinobu reaches execution platform and is spotted by King. King attempts grabs her. Sanji jumps in with Raid suit. RS has no new design.

King overpowers sanji pushing him back. And questions sanji and lets him know he will die if he steps forth. Sanji says "tchh"

Sanji gives momo to Shinobu

Inside Hall:

Luffy fears for Sanji

Samurai worried about Big Mom.

Nami has Zeus but Big Mom sucks him back.

Franky and Brook intercept.

Franky hits big mom.

Back to rooftop Onigashima

Scabbards(Neko, Inu, Kin, Izo, Kiku) are trying their best against Kaido. Kaido uses something like blaze and Kinemon cuts it.

Kaido sees Big slash attack burst through roof.

Zoro, Kid and Killer smiling. Kid pulled them up with his magnets.
Chapter ends.

3 double page spreads. 17 pages.

Break next week

When One Piece resumes, Luffy and Zoro on WSJ cover.

Last edited:

Ashura Denjiro go to fight Kaido.

Inside hall:

Brook intercepts big mom's yokai.

Shinobu reaches execution platform and is spotted by King. King attempts slice her. Sanji jumps in with Raid suit. RS has new design but isn't completely changed.

King overpowers sanji pushing him back. And questions sanji and lets him know he will die if he steps forth. Sanji says "tchh"

Entrance hall

Marco and Perospero talk about alliance. Perospero insults marco, marco laughs-yoi.

Scabbards(Neko, Inu, Kin, Izo, Kiku) are trying their best against Kaido. Kaido uses something like blaze and Kinemon cuts it.

Kaido is attacked from behind by big slash. He says 'this aura"

We saw Zoro licking his sword and unlocking his mangekyou. He says "Its been a while"

Chapter ends.

4 double page spreads. 17 pages.
Break next week(I think my psycho spoiler provider lying about the break though:usoprice:)

HYPE CHAPTER THO.
:goatasure:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Okay, why the fuck do people use the "flying" argument to discount Zoro vs. King? Kaku flew a shit ton in both of his forms with geppou and from what we've seen from King, he's an entirely physical threat, meaning he HAS to be close quarters anyway to fight. What does "flying" have to do with anything?

Zoro has a multiple types of flying slashes lmao
THEN WHY DIDN't HE SEND IT AT PICA WITHOUT ORLUMBUS HELP

:lawsigh:

Ashura Denjiro go to fight Kaido.

Inside hall:

Brook intercepts big mom's yokai.

Shinobu reaches execution platform and is spotted by King. King attempts slice her. Sanji jumps in with Raid suit. RS has new design but isn't completely changed.

Entrance hall

Marco and Perospero talk about alliance. Perospero insults marco, marco laughs-yoi.

Kaido is attacked from behind by big slash. He says 'this aura"

We saw Zoro licking his sword and unlocking his mangekyou. He says "Its been a while"

Chapter ends.

4 double page spreads. 17 pages.
Break next week(I think my psycho spoiler provider lying about the break though:usoprice:)

HYPE CHAPTER THO.
Just a variation of the earlier fake spoiler. Had me until "We saw Zoro licking his sword and unlocking his mangekyou" lol

S

SinOfGreed

Okay, why the fuck do people use the "flying" argument to discount Zoro vs. King? Kaku flew a shit ton in both of his forms with geppou and from what we've seen from King, he's an entirely physical threat, meaning he HAS to be close quarters anyway to fight. What does "flying" have to do with anything?

Zoro has a multiple types of flying slashes lmao
Same logic means Kid and Law can't fight Kaido since he can fly in Dragon form

The flying argument was always silly

Status
Not open for further replies.