Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admirals matched attacks aimed at fodder :endthis:
Show me a panel of any clash of WB at MF splitting the heavens I'll wait :choppawhat:

It's pretty simple and I keep telling you this every week but it seems you block it out:
-His medical tools were stabilising his condition. He is introduced as WSM when Rockstar meets him with his medical tools attached. He then clashes evenly with Shanks splitting the heavens, indicating equality.
-At MF he had taken off the tools. That's why he had heart attacks, limited haki etc.

Like I can't make it more simple than that. At some point I'm gonna have to question the quality of your comprehension Lanji
I have said it once and I'll say it again . pretty simple
old wb not using his fruit is equal to shanks

technically his clash with roger had advcoa and none of that with shanks. more than likely his haki had already regressed.
and

equality with wb using his df and not just his blade. matter of fact he held back wb bisento with his hands in his pockets. go complain somewhere else .
my stance stays
bm , kaido are the top two yonkos

Sanji is afraid of King 's beak despite using RS while no sword was used even master luffy sensed him:rolaugh::milaugh:
Shinoubu: Sangoro!!

Shinobu: Please hold on tight!! Master Momonosuke

Sanji: Hey! Hey! Hey! this isn't good. It's dangerous!!!

Sanji: Stop it! you bird bastard!!!

Sanji: A hole will get opened up in my belly and I'd die!!!

King: It won't end with just a hole, I plan to render you in half!! Disappear and try running away

Sanji: Disappearing is a matter of visual perception (i.e. not seeing), let go of me!!! (puck note: I'm guessing that Sanji is saying that him dissapering wouldn't really matter in this scenario coz King already has a hold of him. Even if King cannot see him, it's not like Sanji actually disappears into thing air, he still has substance, hence can be touched/felt)

???: Woah!!!!

Luffy: Sanji~~~~!!! That was dangerous!!!, the attack just now!!!
King is a freaking beast. Whilst RS Sanji easily struggled Page One's attack off, he was afraid that King would blow a fucking hole on his stomach. :myman:

Then why did he believe the time to die was coming to fruition?.:smithnie:

Cause he is entirely aware of his suit's limits

He has gotten it for a long time now
He overestimated the attacks power lol
Sanji is beating King if you wanna treat this blow as a deadly lethal attack that pierced his stomach and would almost kill him be my guest lol then you have to put Sanji at minimum admiral level because he defeated a yc1 with a massive nerf lol :suresure:

Yea oda will officially done king dirty if raid suit sanji keeping up with him next chapter lol
He wont But Sanji will show a good showing against King .
Sanji defeating King would make the powerlevel disbalance

-Sanji and Queen is destined to happen . Agile vs Agile characters is not a good to watch . Queen is the heaviest so him tanking all the attack from Sanji and Sanji unlocking his potential would be good to watch

Bear in mind Zoro is there as well , Zoro is fighting a swordsman ie King

Status
Not open for further replies.