Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm not reading the panel for the purpose of shitting on someone here... so at least I'm not turning blind eye to clear sarcastic lines...

I'm paying attention to the line of "I want you to disappear" which Sanji replied with in sarcastic way "it's just visual disappearance"
If they are mid-battle chatting like that and Sanji trolling with his comment...
My analysis holds big value here.. unlike someone's whole analysis is just formed to shit on Sanji

As for Luffy saying "this is dangerous" clearly for:
1- Hype King strength
2- Hype Sanji when he is fine
3- because Luffy doesn't have much intel about the suit, he just knows it transforms, but doesn't know about durability or features
dude u have to go to see the panel Sanji was sweating and he is trying to stop him also Sanji who is there knows that attack is no joke we aren't playing here the game of Marco and Kizaru LMAOO

dude u have to go to see the panel Sanji was sweating and he is trying to stop him also Sanji who is there knows that attack is no joke we aren't playing here the game of Marco and Kizaru LMAOO
So... let me ask you... how much damage Sanji took from the attack in your opinion? Cause I want to challenge you about it for next chapter

Whoever wins the challenge.. will lose the right to vote for who faces King.. if I win.. you will start advertising for Sanji vs King
If I lose, I will stop advertising for it... and I will even advertise for Zoro vs King if you like... how about that?

F

Fallen Prince

Looks like nami , brook , franky , luffy will take on big mom .

If nami retains back zeus , she might use it against big mom's promotheus .

Brook will make sure big mom do not litter her power with homies

Franky and Luffy on offense seems plausible .

So... let me ask you... how much damage Sanji took from the attack in your opinion? Cause I want to challenge you about it for next chapter

Whoever wins the challenge.. will lose the right to vote for who faces King.. if I win.. you will start advertising for Sanji vs King
If I lose, I will stop advertising for it... and I will even advertise for Zoro vs King if you like... how about that?
I think Sanji suffered damage ... But it is nothing significant and will disappear quickly and will not change Sanji's performance in other fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.