Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Sanji vs Doffy, he took "moderate damage", sure his clothes were ripped and hair or face was looking a bit messy, but he wasn't gravely wounded!
If that happened with King's attack this chapter, I lose...

If it was less than that, I win... where he might got damaged but no big deal like Scabbard vs Kaido, where Kaido looks so fine anyway... or no damage...

Hope it's clear and fair bet
let's Go now things are clear ✅

Yeah, Sanji vs Doffy, he took "moderate damage", sure his clothes were ripped and hair or face was looking a bit messy, but he wasn't gravely wounded!
If that happened with King's attack this chapter, I lose...

If it was less than that, I win... where he might got damaged but no big deal like Scabbard vs Kaido, where Kaido looks so fine anyway... or no damage...

Hope it's clear and fair bet
let's Go now things are clear ✅

Okay.... fine by me!
Again I will repeat the rules:
- If Sanji gets no damage OR minimal damage that has no affect whatsoever, I will be winner, and you will ONLY advertise for "Sanji vs King" no other opponent for King

- If Sanji gets wrecked, or heavily wounded that affects him... I will stop advertising for "Sanji vs King" and I will advertise King vs Zoro as you want...

Deal????

Who else wants to join the bet instead of bashing on Sanji of Zoro like trolls?
Yea it’s a win win for me, if Sanji gets King, Zoro May get Queen/Who’s Who and then Kaido eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.