Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoothie: Incompetent and Useless despite being a commander

Compote: Hyped up with the other veterans and yet we didn't see anything from her

Yamato: A mentally ill women who thinks she is Oden and has no unique personality

Rebecca: Another Nami clone who is known for crying a lot and isn't able to fight back

Robin: Has been getting less focus when the Water 7 Saga ended

Boa: Just another Luffy fan girl

For anyone who thinks that only Big Mom is getting treated badly it isn't, the same thing also happens with plenty of other female characters.

Compote: Hyped up with the other veterans and yet we didn't see anything from her

Yamato: A mentally ill women who thinks she is Oden and has no unique personality

Rebecca: Another Nami clone who is known for crying a lot and isn't able to fight back

For anyone who thinks that only Big Mom is getting treated badly it isn't, the same thing also happens with plenty of other female characters.
Don’t forget Tashigi being second fiddle to Smoker and not even a worthy rival to Zoro.

His main advantage was countered by King. And King still didn't use his sword, his fire power, his hybrid form, his bounty wasn't even revealed here. Everything indicate that King is not Sanji's opponent.
be honest jacky, sanji with his RS didn't do anything to King. Sanji did well by releasing Momo but their clash is maybe over ...
King is stronger than Sanji. You know that, i know that and everyone in this forum knows that.

But even tho he didn't use his sword or the hybrid form, the only thing he did was attacking Momo (and Sanji blocked his attack) and catching Sanji that was trying to save Momo.
Then he took advantage of the situation and using his DF he attacked Sanji. The outcome is unknown but that was clearly a situational attack, i don't think he would have caught Sanji so easily if he was completely focused on him.

And Sanji has many things up his sleeve too, like DJ and HM at the very least.
This not considering that like Luffy he might unlock a new power up at any given moment.

It would be a very tough fight, he would probably need (again like Luffy) a way out for a while but nothing much more absurd than Luffy defeating Katakuri. Marco intervening for a while and treating Sanji would be already enough i guess
Post automatically merged:

If zosan defeat king i wonder how fans would react lol

I know id be happy :moonwalk:
I'm not completely against this idea but it has been too long since Sanji and Zoro had their last decent opponent...

Lol I like how people are comparing sanji vs king to Vergo and Doffy even tho both of those character weren’t focused on fighting him whereas here king is literally saying he wants to split sanji in half lmfaooooo zoro fanboys denial level at an all time high rn. Even saying the clash is over when it’s literally inconclusive:milaugh:

Lol I like how people are comparing sanji vs king to Vergo and Doffy even tho both of those character weren’t focused on fighting him whereas here king is literally saying he wants to split sanji in half lmfaooooo zoro fanboys denial level at an all time high rn. Even saying the clash is over when it’s literally inconclusive:milaugh:
You dont have a full fight to split in have bruh was law and vergo a full fight???? lol

That's basically a major critique point to Oda in the recent years.

Big mom is suffering from it extra hard though

Dont worry. He aint a glass cannon like Zolo. Hell manage.
Yes, please tell me how taking a scythe through the chest and not falling from it, instead stopping the person how attacked him with the scythe from pulling it out of his body a glass cannon.

Tell me how Oda requiring Zoro to have a scythe through the chest, eating poisonous food for up to a week and starving just for him to fall makes him a glass cannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.