Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vergo vs. Sanji

King vs. Sanji

These guys have the balls to compare Doffy to King. Hahahaha. Vergo did better against Sanji.

Like I told you all, Law/Kid > all the Calamities and will fight the Yonko. King/Queen are leftovers for Zoro/Sanji to play with.

there is this thing called character progression where characters get stronger each arc and sanji just go a huge power up to boot with the raid suit.

there is this thing called character progression where characters get stronger each arc and sanji just go a huge power up to boot with the raid suit.
Sanji was injured heavily before fighting with Vergo because of body changing thing with Nami, and Vergo only damaged Sanji's fibula bone anyway, not his tibia bone. Sanji damaged Vergo probably more with that two kicks. Vergo couldn't do anything to already damaged Sanji in that fight except for one attack.

But I see vergo fan wank still continues Lmao.

Sanji was injured heavily before fighting with Vergo because of body changing thing with Nami, and Vergo only damaged Sanji's fibula bone anyway, not his tibua bone. Sanji damaged Vergo probably more with two kicks. Vergo couldn't do anything to already damaged Sanji in that fight except for one attack.

But I see vergo fan wank still continues lmao.
Lol, he wasn't heavily injured when he busted out a Diable Jambe against Vergo. But when Vergo cracked the fuck out of shin, he was heavily injured.

Just admit you guys are shit at power scaling. Everything I told you would happen is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.