Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO ...
sanji stopped the kick!

Sanji is kicking and King of blocking Sanji's attack. Sanji's leg is full extended from his body and he is leading with his heel. That is a kicking stands.

King was the one with his knee up toward his stomach so he is blocking stands.

In the next scene King just extended his leg out.

It does look like Sanji might have turned invisible right before King crash into the building.
Post automatically merged:

When Page One is stronger than King

P1 attacked Sanji. King moved towards Momo and Sanji attacked King who was able to react to and block invisible RS Sanji.

Oda draws P1 moving in to attack Sanji before they clashed.

Sanji is kicking and King of blocking Sanji's attack. Sanji's leg is full extended from his body and he is leading with his heel. That is a kicking stands.

King was the one with his knee up toward his stomach so he is blocking stands.

In the next scene King just extended his leg out.

It does look like Sanji might have turned invisible right before King crash into the building.
I dont even get why people are comparing Sanji and King based on kicks....he is a swordsman and he STILL won that confrontation.

:pepecorn:

P1 attacked Sanji. King moved towards Momo and Sanji attacked King who was able to react to and block invisible RS Sanji.
Woooooow. I actually feel bad for you people. You guys live in an alternative reality made up of your own facts.

I dont even get why people are comparing Sanji and King based on kicks....he is a swordsman and he STILL won that confrontation.

:pepecorn:
Um... did you see King vs. Big Mom's ship? Just like Marco, kicks are one of his main attacks.

Lol there is no indication it went into him. Now you are just making up stuff.
Ya, The only thing that went into something is King with Sanji into the building...

All we know is that Sanji was at the point of King's beak the last time we saw both characters, right before both of them came crashing down inside the tower. Luffy also commented something about the atack, wich at the very least confirms he didnt see sanji getting away before crashing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.