• Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
talk to em king.
Why should I?? The only ones listening are the only ones who DON’T need to hear what I’m saying, and the ones who DO need it are too busy screaming something Asura or Diable Jambe or THEY COULDN’T HURT PICA/OVEN/MY UNFEELING HEART :crocusuh:

If I could still shed tears, I would N E V E R stop weeping for the current state of this fandom.

It’s just completely INSANE to me, both the nature of the argument as well as the participants. They have the exact same talking points now that they did 1, 5, 10 years ago; they’re talking to the SAME OBSTINATE MOTHERFUCKERS they’ve been going back and forth with for any length of time; Oda has made it clear on thousands of occasions that he doesn’t give a single, solitary FUCK about throwing either side a bone, and they give every other OP fan, or at least everyone else on this forum, a bad name. People outside this place think we’re just a desolate wasteland for angry, worthless weebs to rip each other’s heads off over two relatively generic cartoon characters, AND THEY’RE RIGHT. Fuckin’ done listening to these children whine, man.
Powerscalers after reading this - "so anyways...

It’s just completely INSANE to me, both the nature of the argument as well as the participants. They have the exact same talking points now that they did 1, 5, 10 years ago; they’re talking to the SAME OBSTINATE MOTHERFUCKERS they’ve been going back and forth with for any length of time; Oda has made it clear on thousands of occasions that he doesn’t give a single, solitary FUCK about throwing either side a bone, and they give every other OP fan, or at least everyone else on this forum, a bad name. People outside this place think we’re just a desolate wasteland for angry, worthless weebs to rip each other’s heads off over two relatively generic cartoon characters, AND THEY’RE RIGHT. Fuckin’ done listening to these children whine, man.
Calm yo tits, mate. Zoro is not generic :tch:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Pretty sure its a bunch of 14-16 year olds who really only look at the manga from a power scaling perspective and have zero drive about reading the manga for its actual story.
I know for a fact that most of the folks who keep this flame war going are in or close enough to their 20s that we can describe their behavior as childish and pathetic. I also know a fair portion of manga/anime fans are socially awkward in real life so they come here to feel better about themselves, but that’s no excuse for spending YEARS of everyone’s short time on this planet crying because one of the two guys did something good this week.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
It's alright man.

How can Zorofanboys be so intellectually dishonest?
They say Sanji is going to be severly hurt by King due to the events of last chapter and now that is proved not to be the case they jump to the idea that "King doesn't care about Sanji" instead.
Sanji doesn't care about King, he cared about rescuing Momo lol, that is King's L to have Momo stolen under his watch and be unable to punish the perpetrator.
Pathetic.

So the thing about Numbers being WG experiments to create Ancient Giants happen to be true, and Kaido seems to be one of them too, i'm curious about his DF and if is really a DF or another kind of WG experiment.

Seems that the Ancient Giants will be much more relevant to the story than most of us think. They probabily have made Wano in the way it is today to protect from the WG and could be that they even have something to with the formation of the islands of the grand line, pulling them and creating the route to Laftel.

Zoro and Sanji retards stop this powerscaling bullshit, every week is the same thing with you guys never talking about the spoilers and just flooding the tread with this idiot headcanon discussions. Go back to the Naruto fandom

Hopefully we get a little Usopp/Chopper action this chapter too.

So far Sanji, Franky/Brook, Jinbe/Robin have gotten action since last chapter, but it would be nice if their entrance was a good one too.

I'm curious who the Strawhats are fighting. If Jinbe/Robin knocked BM outside, are they all outside? Or is it just against the 2 Calamities? Or is it all 3 plus the 3 Numbers? Who are they standing against?

Status
Not open for further replies.