Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can u imagine Pre ts Luffy or Jozu/Marco pushing Linlin back?
Can u imagine Jinbei blocking Linlin without CoA and not budging?

Akainu couldn't ovepower Jinbei, give Jinbei a free shot at Akainu, Akainu gets blown back and danahed
Can u imagine Big Mom getting pushed back by Franky's motorbike?
Can u imagine Chopper blocking BM without CoA and suffering no damage? Oh wait, that already happened no exaggeration
:suresure:
Also you seriously believe Jinbei didn't use haki to block Akainu? Just because haki wan't visualised pre-timeskip doesn't mean it wasn't used. When Jinbei doesn't use haki, he gets a hole blown through him just couple chapters later:kata:

J

Jo_Ndule

Hilarious how Ndule spent the last 2 weeks trashing King for getting blocked by Sanji , imagine if he held BIg Mom to the same standards...
Because King isn't Linlin

Linlin has sealed her spot as top 2 already
There's nothing to do, unless you wanna say Kaido is trash too coz she's equal to Kaido.
She has maze Roger chicken out, Stalemate WB as Yonko for decades, matched Kaido, trashed high tiers and casually blocked g4.

She will forever look bad vs Luffy's underlings but against Luffy and other characters = She looks top tiers

Vs Luffy "ahh I can't handle her, lemme run... Luffy can't even push her back" neither can Kaido.
Vs Jinbei, Nami etc... She gets disrespected.

M

MD Zolo

I know for a fact that most of the folks who keep this flame war going are in or close enough to their 20s that we can describe their behavior as childish and pathetic. I also know a fair portion of manga/anime fans are socially awkward in real life so they come here to feel better about themselves, but that’s no excuse for spending YEARS of everyone’s short time on this planet crying because one of the two guys did something good this week.
Oh wow!! Way to go denigrating your peers. Feeling superior now?!!

Calling beloved characters generic, telling people here to be basically cave trolls!! At least we keep attacking the cartoon characters, you attack real human beings.

It’s just completely INSANE to me, both the nature of the argument as well as the participants. They have the exact same talking points now that they did 1, 5, 10 years ago; they’re talking to the SAME OBSTINATE MOTHERFUCKERS they’ve been going back and forth with for any length of time; Oda has made it clear on thousands of occasions that he doesn’t give a single, solitary FUCK about throwing either side a bone, and they give every other OP fan, or at least everyone else on this forum, a bad name. People outside this place think we’re just a desolate wasteland for angry, worthless weebs to rip each other’s heads off over two relatively generic cartoon characters, AND THEY’RE RIGHT. Fuckin’ done listening to these children whine, man.
YES, SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT... again. Jokes aside, even I'm frustrated with this Sanji vs Zoro. VERY FRUSTRATED,

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because King isn't Linlin

Linlin has sealed her spot as top 2 already
There's nothing to do, unless you wanna say Kaido is trash too coz she's equal to Kaido.
She has maze Roger chicken out, Stalemate WB as Yonko for decades, matched Kaido, trashed high tiers and casually blocked g4.

She will forever look bad vs Luffy's underlings but against Luffy and other characters = She looks top tiers

Vs Luffy "ahh I can't handle her, lemme run... Luffy can't even push her back" neither can Kaido.
Vs Jinbei, Nami etc... She gets disrespected.
Kaido is trash too.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If I have understood something during my long scholarity it's that people actually often do not really mature in terms of mentality and arguments. In fact I had often found children to be sometimes more mature than teenagers and young adults.
Children, actual adolescents, are still malleable enough to accept new information and change their minds, and innocent enough to realize they could be wrong, so I’m inclined to agree with all of this.
Powerscalers after reading this - "so anyways...
Guarantee you most of them have me on ignore, which I guess is something I need to do in turn...these spoiler threads are about to have three posts per page for me 🙄
Calm yo tits, mate. Zoro is not generic :tch:
He is, and so is Sanji. A thousand other characters like both in a thousand other mangas. If a fellow Zoro fan is telling you this, it’s for a very good reason.
Y’all need to tell your powerscaling buddies who’ve dedicated their lives to annoying the shit out of regular OP fans to chill and not worry about me. My posts are reactionary, in response to a stimulus. You blame the source of that stimulus, not the people reacting to it.

So the thing about Numbers being WG experiments to create Ancient Giants happen to be true, and Kaido seems to be one of them too, i'm curious about his DF and if is really a DF or another kind of WG experiment.

Seems that the Ancient Giants will be much more relevant to the story than most of us think. They probabily have made Wano in the way it is today to protect from the WG and could be that they even have something to with the formation of the islands of the grand line, pulling them and creating the route to Laftel.
Definitely in the alignment that:

- Onigashima is carrying Wano/did so from some impeding doom event from the Void Century

- The Ancient Giants are related to the WG National treasure, Oars has the same cross symbol as the stones in Im's frozen chamber

- We'll learn more about them at Elbaf, along with Loki, Yggdrasil (the giant tree), and Red Line representing Jorgumandr.

There's some big World related shit that Oda has been hinting at for years, and I think Wano and subsequently Elbaf will pay all that off. Not to mention King being an ancient, nearly extinct sky species and moon lore.

J

Jo_Ndule

Can u imagine Big Mom getting pushed back by Franky's motorbike?
Can u imagine Chopper blocking BM without CoA and suffering no damage? Oh wait, that already happened no exaggeration
:suresure:
Also you seriously believe Jinbei didn't use haki to block Akainu? Just because haki wan't visualised pre-timeskip doesn't mean it wasn't used. When Jinbei doesn't use haki, he gets a hole blown through him just couple chapters later:kata:
Yeah free hit.
If Jinbei used haki, he would used his named guard since he knows Akainu is string yet he realised Akainu AP ain't special.

Chopper in fluffy mode blocked a Grab! It was never a named attack or serious attack. Next time read the Manga.

Either you believe Kaido, Luffy and Co are trash to not overpower Linlin or you can finally accept tjat Oda has to make Linlin look bad against weaker Strawhats for the sake of plot.

Nothing more.
Linlin is the only who can go from looking beastly against Kaido Luffy to clown against chopper nami

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oh wow!! Way to go denigrating your peers. Feeling superior now?!!

Calling beloved characters generic, telling people here to be basically cave trolls!! At least we keep attacking the cartoon characters, you attack real human beings.
This is so tone deaf, I’m not going to respond. If you don’t see why this is so aggravating to the average fan, I’m not the one to explain it to you. Powerscalers are not my peers, nor I theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.